Convert Qatari Driving license to Kuwait DL

Hi everyone. Well, I have a QATARI driving license and need to change it to Kuwaiti one. Which documents are needed and how long time the process will take.

Thanks.

If you are not a Qatari citizen then first you have to make sure that you meet all the Kuwaiti requirements to have a valid license.

That is:
- Bachelor degree or higher education
- salary of 600kd and up
- having a valid risedency
There are some professions who are exempted from the salary condition (dr, pharmacist, engineers, etc) though all of these are normally having high salaries :)

If the Qatari license is still valid then you have to:
1- attest it from Qatari embassy in Kuwait.
2- bring 2 photos (6x4)
3- civil id copy
4- copy of your attested degree (from ministry of foriegn affairs) provided that you have attested the degree with kuwait embassy where degree was obtained.
5- go to any bookshop who offer form filling service ask them for the request form to exchange driving license and fill it up.

Then you will need to go to traffic department belonging to governorate where you live and get it signed and good luck

And if i have a master diploma and nit working yet, can i change my driving license?

I am also struggling for the same subject you mentioned, Could you please let me know your success story, Gonna help me surely !!
Looking forward to hear from you soon. You may revert back to me over email as well
My email is : ***
Best regards,

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

@Moepolska my qatar license is already expired. Now convert option is possible?