Businessman Visit Visa - What Can i Do with this?

Hi Visa Experts,

I had a couple of questions since my company is of no help.

I am an American, on a BusinessMan Visit Visa and looking to buy or lease a car. Would I be able to? I can rent an apartment, I know that. But a car seems to be another ball-game.

If anyone can help, that would be awesome

Thanks

Al

You wouldn't be able to open a bank account and also won't be able to obtain a driving license.

Buying also may seem impossible as you do not have an identity card (Iqama) here.

For rentals, you may need to show your international drivers license and may have to produce a letter from your employer to the rental companies.

Try the big ones such as Avis and Budget

Hi. I brought my parents to Saudi Arabia 4 months ago in 1 year multiple entry visa,on third month after their arrival I received msg from moi so  I extended their visa in absher for next 3 months by paying 100 sr each .
Now my question is they have to exit from Saudi before 6 months or after 6 months.
If it's after 6 month means it exactly falls in month of  Hajj so what I have to do?

noorammar wrote:

Hi. I brought my parents to Saudi Arabia 4 months ago in 1 year multiple entry visa,on third month after their arrival I received msg from moi so  I extended their visa in absher for next 3 months by paying 100 sr each .
Now my question is they have to exit from Saudi before 6 months or after 6 months.
If it's after 6 month means it exactly falls in month of  Hajj so what I have to do?

I think a one year multiple visa means that it's valid from a year since the date of stamping or date of arrival to the KSA.

There will also be mentioned the number of days you can stay at once (60 or 90 days). Once this is over they will need to exit and re-enter again.

So how did you get a message after 3 months when its validity is a year?

Hi thank you for your valuable reply. After I paid in absher the validity extended to another 3 months.

@ Ali - Thanks for the reply mate. Got a car yesterday from a local agent through a friend. It's not what you know but who you know, rings true a lot here.