Need advise and tips for house renovation in Metro Manila Area 24sqm

Hi Everyone! My name is Tel from Navotas City at isang OFW from Kuwait. I would like to ask
for Advise/Tips for our home improvement 2 Storeys (IBottom is made of concrete and above is made of Marine Plywood, 24 sqm. Our house was built last December 2014, Then after 4 years the walls have been rotting down because of the heavy rain. I plan to reconstruct the upper part of our house and plan to make this concrete. I would like to ask for advice how much it will cost and how long it will take to finish? How many workers do I need? Thank you in advance.

What the F _ _ _  ?

Tel_Allew wrote:

Hi Everyone! My name is Tel from Navotas City at isang OFW from Kuwait. I would like to ask
for Advise/Tips for our home improvement 2 Storeys (IBottom is made of concrete and above is made of Marine Plywood, 24 sqm. Our house was built last December 2014, Then after 4 years the walls have been rotting down because of the heavy rain. I plan to reconstruct the upper part of our house and plan to make this concrete. I would like to ask for advice how much it will cost and how long it will take to finish? How many workers do I need? Thank you in advance.

You will need to hire a professional, i.e. architect, engineer, or general contractor, who will survey / inspect your property who will determine if it is actually feasible to add a concrete 2nd floor to your house and other construction / renovation to your property, and provide you an estimate for materials needed, work involved and time frame.