Living in Philippines

Hello my name is John I live in the states with my wife. We have a combined yearly income of 46,489.00. How well with their health insurance could we live in the Philippines? Thanks 👍

@rhettsgrandpa

Welcome to the Forum Pops. You will do just fine. Probably in the top 10% of income in the Philippines. Just don't flaunt your wealth and don't get 'distracted' especially if this is your first time visiting the republic and your Mrs is Filipina ;)

@Lotus Eater thanks. My wife is American

Welcome John.  Why the Philippines?  Have you ever been to the Philippines?  As Lotus said, you can live well here on $46,000 a year.  Where do you want to go?  Many of us have partners born and raised here, it helps to get started.  Please ask any and all questions you may have, most questions are answered best through your own personal experiences.

Never been. We are retired looking at areas of good climate and affordability. Most of all the states are becoming a clown show.

You could come to the Philippines on a 30 day tourist visa and check it out.  Now is a good time to do so, many of us snow bird here, we come in October and return to the states at the end of March.  One advantage over other warm weather non USA places is many speak and understand basic English.  But you really need to do a boots on the ground thing to find out about the food and culture, they have the whole mañana thing going on.