Arriving in Malaysia

We shall arrive in Malaysia in July and want to live there long term. We are interested to live somewhere near a good medical cover, but in a nice environment. Not too touristy, but not too quiete neither. Just a nice place to live. Any suggestions? :/ Mainland or an Island, we are easy.
Kind Regards
4everasia

Hi 4everasia!

I hope you will obtain helpful recommendations from other members soon ;)

Regards
Armand

[Moderated: Off topic + please avoid posting the same message on different threads]

Armand wrote:

Hi 4everasia!

Regards
Armand

Hello, you have a disturbing pic! JW

JWilliamson wrote:
Armand wrote:

Hi 4everasia!

Regards
Armand

Hello, you have a disturbing pic! JW

Hello,

Didn't know the high commission of profile pics rating was on the forum :P

I didnt know Storm Troopers age. JW

This is a very informative forum indeed ;)
We are :offtopic: by the way. Can we please stick to the topic of the thread ?

Regards
Armand

Hmmm, looks like nobody knows nice places to live :D

ive moved here to malaysia from the UK,been here about a week and a half now,live in an area called Bukit Tunku,its really nice, but the house prices are slightly high because of its exclusiveness :) ,but this area has many benifits, a few expats living here, people you can relate to and its only a 15mins drive from KLCC :),

well if u want find the quite place but in city..can try at IOI golf resort.but need private transport to stay there.nice view the price for the condo there not so high also.my brother in law from Australia live there and he love it. there alot of expat live there also..u can try

I heard Bangsar in an expat center. So you have easy access to western food supply and more.

Thank you all