Expat New Born Birth in Saudi Arabia

Dear All Friends

Assalamu Alaikkum

I want to share my recent experience about Registration of Birth Certificate, MoFA Attestation, Passport for newborn baby in Indian Embassy and adding newborn baby to issue Iqama in Saudi Arabia

For this entire process you should have Valid Iqama so better to renew your Iqama before start this process otherwise nothing to be possible.

If you planned very well entire process will be complete in maximum 3 weeks

Registration of Birth Certificate

First up all you need to get appointment in Ahwal Madani Nasreeyah , So plan 41st or 42nd week of after delivery of baby (Maximum 40th week pregnancy) in order to avoid late registration. Now a days getting Ahwal Madani appointment very difficult so once you planned check every day and hours even minutes to try (Since 2 weeks I try and try day and night, hours and minutes even seconds finally I got Alhamdulillah) Once you get take printout.

In case you didn't get appointment you can visit direct on 29th day they will allow you

After Delivery of your Sweet baby

Apply Birth notifications from Hospital carefully write spelling of baby's name and all other details because once entered in computer never ever change.

Attach Parents Passport and Iqama Copies.

Get Birth notification from Hospital which is signed by Medical Director with official Seal

Once again check the details Name and Religion and confirm before leave hospital.

Download Form 87 http://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/wp-content … 96x983.jpg

BIRTH CERTIFICATE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS

1.       APPOINTMENT WITH AHWAL MADANI

2.       BIRTH NOTIFICATION FROM HOSPITAL

3.       FATHER'S IQAMA ORIGINAL & COPY

4.       MOTHER'S IQAMA ORIGINAL &COPY

5.       FATHER'S PASSPORT ORIGINAL & COPY

6.       MOTHER'S PASSPORT ORIGINAL & COPY

7.       FORM 87 FOR BIRTH REGISTRATION

8.       Pay penalty for late registration of after 30 days of Birth

After issue of Birth Certificate you will get message in your registered mobile number and you can verify with Absher account you will find Iqama Number Also

Now you start for MOFA Attestation for birth Certificate pay 30 riyals for attestation for birth certificate and take print out.

Visit next day morning to MOFA at 8 a.m. show them your Original Iqama during initial security checkup then they will issue token so tell them attestation for birth certificate it's another token and separate counter.

Once your turn come give him give him Original birth certificate and Iqama. He will verified in his system then he will ask SADDAD give him print out of your payment he will enter his system then he will stick 30 SR Stamp with MOFA SEAL then he Signed.

Now go to official translator, they translate and stamped for cost of 30 SR

Now start process for Passport

PASSPORT REQUIRMENTS

1.       PASSPORT APPLICATION

2.       APPLICATION  FOR REQUISTITION FOR REGISTRATION OF BIRTH

3.       ANNEXURE – D

4.       BIRTH CERTIFICATE ATTESTED WITH MOFA AND  TRANSLATED TO  ENGLISH ORIGINAL & COPY

5.       BABY PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO-3

6.       FATHER'S IQAMA ORIGINAL & COPY

7.       MOTHER'S IQAMA ORIGINAL &COPY

8.       FATHER'S PASSPORT ORIGINAL & COPY

9.       MOTHER'S PASSPORT ORIGINAL & COPY

10.   MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ORIGINAL & COPY

11.   FEES---188 SR+98 SR

Download application form from website

http://www.indianembassy.org.sa/consula … r-new-born

Fill up all details and attach all necessary copies with original translated certificate.

Visit VFS in Um Al Hamman (next to Hyper Panda) should be baby with Father and Mother

Pay passport fee 188 SR + Birth certificate fee 98 SR

After verification he will return your all original documents

Within 5 to 7 working days you will get your baby's new passport.

Once you get Passport and Birth certificate please check spellings if there is any mistake immediately return to him before you leave the center. Otherwise you have another lengthy process. 

Now your baby officially registered as Indian Citizen

Now start process for Iqama

IQAMA REQUIREMENTS

1.       APPOINTMENT WITH JAWAZAT

2.       IQAMA ISSUANCE FORM

3.       BIRTH CERTIFICATE ORIGINAL & COPY

4.       BABY'S PASSPORT ORIGINAL & COPY

5.       BABY PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO -- 2

6.       FATHER'S IQAMA ORIGINAL & COPY

7.       MOTHER'S IQAMA ORIGINAL &COPY

8.       FATHER'S PASSPORT ORIGINAL & COPY

9.       MOTHER'S PASSPORT ORIGINAL & COPY

After receiving passport, make appointment from Jawasat now a days it's very easy to get appointment better to book 8 a.m.

Download Iqama issuance form from

https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/Home/ … DHFcu4g!!/ 

Fill up with your employer or your company administrative attach with one photo and make official stamp of your company or employer in half of photo and place of seal. Otherwise in Jawasat not accepted.

Attach all required copies bring original for verification

Visit Jawasat 7 a.m. but they will start 8 a.m. but you will get first

Submit all documents then he will print your baby's Iqama within 2 minutes

Now your baby officially Resident of Saudi Arabia.

Congratulations

Thanks. Good update.

Mods, suggest to sticky this.

Hi,
Is there any time limit for applying IQAMA for new born?

Yeah within 12 months to apply Iqama otherwise penalty for 1000 riyals

Thank you so much for your quick response...

MOFA SEAL is not required for Indian babies.  i was blessed with baby Girl.  i got birth certificate from Ahwal madni,  i translated it into english.  i submitted the passport application along with english translation of birth certificate and i did not require MOFA SEAL.  i got passport after 5 days.   MOFA SEAL is required for other countries such as Egypt etc and not for Indian citizens.

Hi...
Can anyone plz guide me with the procedure for  endorsing  (adding) spouse name on passport. ..which is important  requirement for getting passport of the baby ...
Eagerly waiting for rply..

Dear fshan

If your marriage certificate which is attested by Secretariat or General Admin./Home Department of the same State Govt. where marriage took place and embassy of saudi arabia in India the process is very simple and easy

Apply to issue new passport and Miscellaneous Services Form ( inclusion of spouse's name in the passport ) with all other documents like Iqama, old Passport

Pay fees for reissue of Passport with original marriage certificate

Within 7 working days you will get new passport which is included spouse name will be issued and they will return original marriage certificate

this is my experience for this issue

ksikkuh wrote:

Dear fshan

If your marriage certificate which is attested by Secretariat or General Admin./Home Department of the same State Govt. where marriage took place and embassy of saudi arabia in India the process is very simple and easy

Apply to issue new passport and Miscellaneous Services Form ( inclusion of spouse's name in the passport ) with all other documents like Iqama, old Passport

Pay fees for reissue of Passport with original marriage certificate

Within 7 working days you will get new passport which is included spouse name will be issued and they will return original marriage certificate

this is my experience for this issue

Yes i do hav attested  marriage  certificate  ..as well as translated marriage  certificate  wiz attestation. Nd required stamps...
Btw... how much is the required fees to endorse spouse's  name on passport  ..nd re issue  a new one ...nd does it requires  both (husband  nd wife) signatures or their both presence...
Kindly Plz  share ur experience  ...

Fees is same as new passport almost 300 Riyals

Anyone of the passport either Husband or wife enough for adding spouse name for getting infant passport its up to your wish

But my opinion whenever anyone of you in future renew your passport that time you can add spouse name to avoid waste money

Both husband and wife should be presence in their office (Now its compulsory ) even they are not asking

ksikkuh wrote:

Fees is same as new passport almost 300 Riyals

Anyone of the passport either Husband or wife enough for adding spouse name for getting infant passport its up to your wish

But my opinion whenever anyone of you in future renew your passport that time you can add spouse name to avoid waste money

Both husband and wife should be presence in their office (Now its compulsory ) even they are not asking

But now it bcame a compulsory requirement to endorse spouse's name on passport  b4 applying for  newborn  baby's passport  ...that's y i  hav to get it done immediately...
Anyway warm thnkx for the info.  🤗

Hi,
"General worker" (As per iqama) can be able to get iqama for his new born baby in saudi arabia or is there any professional restriction?

well brother it is very detailed  thank you very much , but actually there are some similarity between the requirements you mentioned in each process  so I might suggest to the dear brothers and sisters here to make 4 copies of each document .

if I am not mistaken one very important issue  , as far as I know which is traffic violations . you shouldn't have any by the time you try to renew he iqama or add the baby .

I am not sure if that system is still on going but just to add to your appreciated effort .

thank you

i am just visiting here in saudi arabia. im a filipino, my child will be delivered next month. can my wife register our child under her name only? i dont have iqama

Yes thanks

Thank you for detailed information, Is there any new updates on it?

Thank you very much for explaining the process in so much detail - much appreciated.
Regards.

Thank you dear for the notes.
Any idea when the Jawazaat appointment opens? All the time, MOI says there are no appointments.

thanks for valuable information

hi i just want to ask about the birth notification from the hospital and i read a lot about that in
birth notification they only need the first name. but the problem is when they go to Ahwal madani
they follow the name what you have on the birth notification which is only 1 name
now when you go to embassy to make a passport they allow you to put complete name in the passport
meaning more or less 3 or 4 names including your family name and first name. now when they go to jawazat they reject the application because the passport and the birth certificate are not match its either change one of them. if they follow only one name the baby has only 1 name for the rest of his life? who does that. can please share your experince about this coz i really want to avoid this situation
when my time for processing my baby birt certificate. thank you

no idea wahts happening...............

So, I registered my daughter in Ahwal Al Madani (Civil Services) using first name, and had her passport issued with her first name and last name (which is my first name), and MUQEEM / IQAMA ID contains first name, second name, third name and fourth name (second, third and fourth names are my first name, my father's name, and my family name). I haven't faced any problem with passport department

ohhhh. Very long procedure .Better give a birth in India and get the passport there and bring the baby .

Hi ..can it be renew my iqama I have my new born daughter 9 month but we have birth certificate ahwalul madania nasriah and there is iqama number on my daughter birth certificate there is money on my public available funds...

What is procedure my sponsor wants to renew iqama and he had putted already Sponsor deposited amount including my dependent pay but my dependent has no pass port but my dependen has birth certificate in nasriah wih iqama number of my daughter then why my sponsor has renewing my iqama does not renew in system...? Please reply...

DO you have absher account ? .YOu can see all the deatils there if you sponsor paid the amount OR if there is any old dues .Why your daughter has not yet got passport ?

Dear gents,
I am pakistan passport holder.
I have problem that
20 days before my baby born here in saudi arabia
My wife have one year multiple visit visa after 15 days my wife 06 month visa will be finished then after 15 days she must be exit from saudia
But I want to know what is procedure as per saudi Arabia law for my new born baby
Who can i register my baby name and visa where is the place in Riyadh
Already I done passport and birth certificate for my baby
(My wife have one year multiple visit visa and six months us near by finished)
Please help me and give me information regarding my baby
Whit I will do.

my husband is in taif and im in jeddah with my parents.. im in my husband visa...he cannot come for my delivery  and  taking iqama for the  baby..can my dad do allow the things for me... my husband don't have leave to come... is it necessary that he should be there in hospital at time of delivery....

" hi what happened for this issue?"

, I registered my daughter in Ahwal Al Madani (Civil Services) using first name, and had her passport issued with her first name and last name (which is my first name), and MUQEEM / IQAMA ID contains first name, second name, third name and fourth name (second, third and fourth names are my first name, my father's name, and my family name). I haven't faced any problem with passport department

"what happened for this issue?"

I'm trying to get an appointment in Jeddah Civil Affairs. (for my new born baby's birth certificate) but there is an error message showing "Sorry, there are no appointment available, for booking at this point of time, Please try again later" anybody can advise if these case how can I get an appointment.

same here brother. I just got the passport of my baby.
Now what is next??? how can I apply to get Iqama for my baby??

Holding Indian passport!

Dear all ,
i want ask that how much time it take to update birth notification in ahwal madni system,
because i have changed name in birth notification ,but after a week also not showing in ahwal madni system,they are asking me to go again and agian to hospital ,

i want to what may be the problem

Take insurance, go to jawazat with passports and iqama and a phot. it is a 10 mins process maximum. Do not forget to pay your dependent fee  :lol:

Very well written. Thank you so much.
Although this information is not related to my issue.. Still thanks for the way you have done a great job.

Brother
Please share your experiences with it
I am also on multiple re entry visa and will deliver baby soon
So how much will be the delivery charges? And will my insurance cover any delivery charges?
How about baby's visa and birth certificate and passport?
Pls share

Is your wife on family visa or visit visa?

Sir!

Do you have any idea about delivery of baby when the mother of the baby is on visit visa?
How much will it cost?
Will insurance cover delivery charges?
How about the visa and passport of baby?

She16 wrote:

Sir!

Do you have any idea about delivery of baby when the mother of the baby is on visit visa?
How much will it cost?
Will insurance cover delivery charges?
How about the visa and passport of baby?

On visit visa I do not think insurance will cover the costs for delivery!
It will cost you a fortune when compared to your home country.
I expect it will cost anywhere between 2000-5000 depending on the hospital and normal delivery.
If it is a C-section it may go upto SR 10k I assume.
I do not know about the visa, but passport can be applied once you get the birth certificate from Ahwal Madani

Dear All,
My baby born in Saudi 2016 and getting passport 2019 , that because of apply for other nationality and rejected , then I apply for Indian passport & already get now. How the procedure of issuance of new Iqama . It is necessary for Insurance for first iqama for late apply iqama, it's already delay 3 years
How the procedure,
anybody share their experience.
Me & my wife & my elder son already hold valid iqama , insurance & all valid documents.