ATTESA OCCUPAZIONE

Hello everyone,

I have lived in Milano  from 2015 as a student of Laurea Magistrale in Politecnico di Milano.
I graduated on 20 December 2017.

I have decided to leave after graduation and go back home for a while. Recently from a few days I have received an opportunity to intern at a company in Florence, but my student permesso di soggiorno has been out of date since December.

I was told that there is always a possibility to come back and ask for a "attesa occupazione" permit since it has only been less than 6 months since I obtained my Laurea.

Is it possible to do so? Is there any other way to do so? What are the procedures for this kind of situation? and How can I apply for the Attesa Occupazione?

Thank you in advance.
Nour

@nourzk Hi, I know your post is a bit out of date. But I face similar problem. The difference is I have applied for the Permesso di Soggiorno Attesa di Occupation right before I was coming back to my country, and I have the ricevuta. My question is, does this type of permesso can be use for 6 months internship? Or do I need to change my permesso type?