Seychelles Weddings

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to organise my wedding in Seychelles for next year. I know a lot of people living in UAE get married in Seychelles. However, it seems that most weddings are very small with either no guests or just a hand full. We want to invite our friends and family to our wedding and expect about 40 guests however, I'm finding it challenging. Wedding planners and resorts are not the most helpful and some places even renowned 5 star hotels only cater for weddings with up to 15 guests.

If anyone has had a wedding in Seychelles with more than a few guests and has any recommendations or tips I would be grateful if they could get in touch. Thanks

Hey, have a look at www.wedding-in-seychelles.com They are specialized in such services

niamh123 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to organise my wedding in Seychelles for next year. I know a lot of people living in UAE get married in Seychelles. However, it seems that most weddings are very small with either no guests or just a hand full. We want to invite our friends and family to our wedding and expect about 40 guests however, I'm finding it challenging. Wedding planners and resorts are not the most helpful and some places even renowned 5 star hotels only cater for weddings with up to 15 guests.

If anyone has had a wedding in Seychelles with more than a few guests and has any recommendations or tips I would be grateful if they could get in touch. Thanks

You can get a better answer if you post this in the Seychelles Forum.

Hi Niamh123,

Congratulations for your wedding!

I moved your topic on the Seychelles forum.