Considering Retiring to the Seychelles.

Ok, here goes.  I've been considering retiring to the Seychelles.  So work is not an issue for me.  I am a 70 year divorced female.  How safe would it be for me to live there.  I do not like apartment living so I would want to live in a house with a yard.  How difficult is it to purchase property in the Seychelles?   Also, how difficult is it to get a permanent visa to live in the Seychelles????  I would love to hear your thoughts on these questions.  Thanks.

If you are holding a EU or UK or US passport,  it's easy to get a visa & the villas with a yard is not expensive
I was living in  Seychelles, it's a beautiful country,  peace & happiness around ...
Let me know ..I have few known person in Seychelles who can be your help

Thank you so much !  What about safety issues there for a 70 year old woman?  Thans !

You are safe in any country,  however it depends who you are friends with & how the friends are ....
Seychelles is a beautiful place & it's safe...do not go around after sundown alone.

We can keep.in contact over email or Instagram or LinkedIn
Let me know

Hello, how much is an inexpensive piece of land?

Dear Madame,

I am an expats, living in the Seychelles for almost 17 years.
Please take the time to check this official website to get the information about the condition to stay in Seychelles.
It will give you answers for questions like:
What is the cost?
What's the condition to obtain a residence Permit?
Who may be granted a Resident Permit?

http://www.ics.gov.sc/faq/immigration-s … nce-permit

I wish you the best in your research.
Thierry

Thank you Thallio. I will go through the link.

Please, any idea on how to apply for a medical job in the Seychelles?
Do I need to go to the Ministry of Employment website first or hospitals?