CID approval

@ikramjadoon661 same thing happend with me

Is it possible to personally inquire or follow up DOH license approval in CID main branch? Did someone did it?

Even my work permit has been rejected 3times though my previous 2 labour cards were approved. I went to the abu dhabi immigration, national security but they do not give any reply or reason for sudden reaction. I want to know whats the solution and what happens if God forbid its again rejected??? I work in a reputed school as a teacher with a clear history of living in uae for 18years and 4years of job. Can someone please guide, whats next or solution?

@jerry jorge - did you receive the CID approval? how much time it took ?

Hi sir my license number ****

Hello Saimshahoooo,

Welcome on board !

What do you want to know, please ?

Regards,

Bhavna

@ikramjadoon661 Salam, same problem ikram i applied for carstaxi abudhabi visa in 2019 after getting my visa n training the HR told me i am unable to get criminal record certificate from ministry of interior, any update about your case?

@zafarkhan867 Salam, same problem as of ikram, got my cars taxi abudhabi visa after getting driving license and training the company HR told me i was unable to get cid clearance as i had a case in dubai in 2014 but that was cleared after paying the fine,

Hello Everyone,
Good day!
How Long it's been taking for CID Clearance in the recent months.As per recruitment team My documents are submitted on may22nd.

Thank you.
-@Rennista

@saddiaabid  hello dear!! Same situation of my husband as of now. CID took him and 1 month from now still i dont have update. I am so much in tension now😭😭

@saddiaabid  same situation of my husband. Im

am on tension its been a month they took my husband.😭

@zafarkhan867  I also pass the interview of abu dhabi national hotels and they rejected may CID clearance twice I don't know what is the reason I allready cancelled may previous visa now I'm in trouble

@mond10 How many days it take for cid varification ?

@habibprimeokz1122  how long did u take to get response

Respected sir  i have apply job for bus driver in dtc Dubai.I have pass the interview in dtc but cid approvle is rejected . Can you tell me what reason you are rejected me . I am Al radey working in U.A.E .

Name :abid ali jumma khan*

Any ideas if they are rejecting CIDs for abroad individuals getting offer from ESE?

I have just submitted my documents to the employer, will I be notified by MOI/CID when my clearance request has been made? Or will I have to follow up with the employer only?

@ikramjadoon661

Did you get approval?

can anyone help me ,this is my first time to come to UAE i still out of the country and i applied for job at hotel and they asked to submitt my documents and CID form and i already submetted at 16 OCT 2023

can anyone tell me how long days should i get the answer for my CID clearance

thanks