Buying condo in Metro Manila

Hi everyone, after working in the Philippines for more than 2 years, now I am planning to get a condo unit here. I have found a perfect location for me in Mandaluyong and it's a resale unit, meaning it's from the owner not the real estate developer.

As a first-time condo purchaser in the Philippines, I have a few questions in mind.

I usually see brokers/owner advertise on their ads that their condo unit is 'clean' and the owner title could be transferred. So how would I really know if the condo title is 'clean' and not currently on mortgage at some local banks here?

If ever there's an indication on the certificate of title, how can I check it?

I would really appreciate any advise you guys can give and hopefully this would help those who's planning to get a  condo unit here too.

Cheers

hello.. im a real estate agent in the PH..  i can sell any type of condos but i can only recommend only the best ...

for you question.. i can say you have to check with the developer for any outstanding balance or if they can provide you a CTC... a CONDO Certificate of TItle if its reall fully paid...  usually they loan it in a bank..

If you have friends whos still, i can help you with it , and interior design and construction ...thanks

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system + post an ad in the housing section. Thank you.