Renting a container to move from the USA to Belize?

My wife, Linda, three kids and I are moving to Belize fall, 2011.  We are a missionary family moving to the St. Ignacio/Santa Elena area.  We have a household we need to move -- at least important things and are considering renting a shipping container to move those items.  More research needs to be done on our part as to the logistics of the property move -- timing, residency, work permist, etc.  Any information or thoughts you might have will surely be appreciated!  Thank you.

Ron

Hi Ron,

You may contact our partners in luggage shipping to Belize.
https://www.expat.com/en/luggage/centra … ca/belize/

Good luck
Christine

Hi Christine!

Thank you for your kind advice.  I followed the link you provided and filled in the form, but it would not accept my email address.  Any thoughts?  Thank you.

Ron

any error message ? (I will try to reproduce the bug)

thanks

Just that it would not accept the email address

[email protected]

Perhaps the .us.com throws it off?  Thank you for helping!

Ron

Dear Christine and Julien,

Thank you both for your offers to help with the question of using a container to move to Belize.  I've tried several times to use the link you sent, Christine, but it still will not accept my email address

[email protected]

I used my wife's backup email account and was able to get the form to accept my request for information.  That was just this morning, so I don't have anything back from them as of yet.  If that works and we are able to establish communication with them, I may not need an answer.  Still, thought you should know that there is a struggle with email address like the ones we use in our Peacemakers ministry.  Thanks again for your help, both of you!

Ron

Hi Ron,

there is a bug in our programming. I'll fix this asap.

Thanks,

Julien

Thank you!