Receiving money FROM Ukraine to Uk

Hi there, I wondered if anyone has found a solution to the problem below...

We receive relatively small amounts from a rental property, and would like this to be available for us in the UK. The tenant does not have a bank account, and deals only in cash.

I was hoping something like Monzo or a similar on line bank would be able to take cash payments in Ukraine, but it seems not.

Apart from Western Union, is there any other way for someone in Ukraine to make cash payments to an account outside of their country?

It all seems to be one way, it's easy to make payments to Ukraine, seems it's more difficult the other way.

It is exactly as you tell…
Ukraine wants to take other's money from outside…
And want to keep own money inside…

Hi, may be you could take the payment card of Ukrainian bank. For example Private bank.
Your tenants could deposit this card with money using payment terminal and you could take money with the help of ATM in England.
But during opening the card account you should be sure that it is possible to use this card abroad the territory of Ukraine.

Yes, it is possible for you to open a non-residents bank account with PrivatBank. I have recently opened one for myself so that I can easily send and receive money between England and Ukraine and visa versa. Transfers take between 1 and 3 days via SWIFT.

PrivatBank have kiosks all over the country for people to pay in cash and put it onto a card. If you were to setup a bank account and give the tennant your card number (only), then they can pay the cash into your bank account. You can then use online banking, or their app, to send the money to your bank account in England...

Do you guys use the Privatbank Business account to receive money from abroad? I cant find any details and about any IBAN in the private section.

I use Privatbank personal accounts and yes they do have an Iban number.
Just drop into any branch with your card and they give you the iban code.
They are really helpful.

hi there

for myself i use the EXIM bank. Transfers are easy to do and UK to Ukraine is a flat fee of £25.00 regardless of amount and from the Ukraine to UK I use there ATM master card and take cash out or you can transfer to UK at 3% of the total amount minimum fee is 300 UAH.

martin

Morning, Martin and Sanja7.
For transfers from the UK to Ukraine I use Transferwise there fees are very low and once you set up the account you want to transfer to , it remembers the details , usually same day, fees depend on the amount , You can see the fees upfront and the exchange rate is always fair. My daughters boyfriend always uses them.
Check out there website for full details . I've found them to be cheap and reliable.
My son travels a lot and now uses an e-account with a multiple currency card from Revolut He seems to like them.
Transferwise also do a multi currency card.

I also tried Transferwise and its very convenient and structured. Guess the fees are more or less the same for all banks but with TW you just entered your Privatbank phone number and the money was transfered within hours to your account. All fees and rates clearly specified.

Martins EXIM bank sounds intersting if you send big amounts of money and the fee is only 25 pounds! TW charge 1.69% regardless of amount.