Tips for finding a job easier

Hi guys,

I'm buzzing you again with a question. I'd very much like to move to Cluj in Romania but finding a job is quite difficult (non-EU citizen, I don't speak Romanian yet, just really basic stuff). I've been contacted by two companies but they gave up because I have no work permit (for which I need an employer!)

My girlfriend is Romanian, there's no doubt in wanting to getting married, but we'd like to wait until we settle down in the same place and get some jobs both of us.

Now, would it be easier for me to find a job if we get married and I get a residence permit for visiting her? I really don't know how to make myself more available for any companies. I studied IT,  I worked in tourism here for 3 years. I speak fluent English and I'm a native Spanish speaker. My only problem so far is not being in the country and for what I know if I enter with a tourist visa I need to head back to my home country to re-do the papers etc.

How do I ease my way to find an employer and finally moving there?

Thanks so much!

For an employer in IT area, it's not that important that you are or not a eu citizen only if he hires you directly. My suggestion is to open a LTD company in romania in wich you are an associate and lets say you gf is the other associate and administrator. This way you have an economic reason to be in romania and you can work with other it company as a service provider through your ltd not as an employee

Got it, quick question,  my girlfriend and I have been thinking about getting married. Is it gonna be easier to be able to move to romania in that way?. I mean how hard or complicated that process could be?