Romania work permit

Hi my name Masad Ahmed form Bangladesh how can apply for romania work permit am skills workers for baker
beard &cake....
You don't qualify for a work permit.
Way sir any problems?

If you were a Cook or a Chef then there are plenty jobs available but your field has very less and rare opportunities here.

If you were a Cook or a Chef then there are plenty jobs available but your field has very less and rare opportunities here.

- @Deep_0175
1, why are writing in BOLD?
2, jobs for Cooks of Chefs will not grant a person a Visa.
Romania (and the EU) generally doesn't need to import chefs, cooks, or bakers.  It's a job that doesn't require advanced formal education, it can be done by locals who already know Romanian and have a lifelong experience with Romanian traditional cooking/baking.

Jobs that qualify for work visas typically are in Engineering, Medicine, IT, and some areas of construction. 

Also, please understand that Employers apply for work visas/permits, individuals don't.  Employers must prove that the job posted cannot be filled by an RO or EU national. 

So for anyone searching for a work visa and permit, the first step is finding an employer that is capable and willing to sponsor you. 
@@ROMANIAC- I replied him as his profession is relates to a  bread maker (Bakery) I couldn't say him that if you were an IT profession or a Pilot then there are definite a job for you here.

As an experienced electrical and electronics engineer I know there are many Indians living in different provences in Romania and most of companies hire cooks and chefs as there are no availability of Indian cook / Indian food in companies.

Some of my friends already working in Brasov who used to work in Bucharest,Bia mare and so on earlier.

I agree that locals can cook but they have no idea about how to cook India food as Indian only prefer Indian food in their meal because it's their staple food.

Hope you got my point.
@Deep_0175

• Why are you writing in BOLD
  • romaniac is only telling you the LAW of the EU
Where did I write in Bold? if so that might be auto keyboard mistake and if we talk about LAW I know Romanian low as well.

I was talking about a specific profession but romaniac lead it to a technical job e.g. engineering ,IT fields etc.
He should thoroughly read the answer first then one should come forward as an opinion.

@SimCityAT jobs for Cooks of Chefs will not grant a person a Visa ? You might have searched over Google or never seen practical.Some of my friends came as a cook and working very well in Brasov ( used to work in Bucharest ).

So in that matter i totally disagree with you comment.
@SimCityAT jobs for Cooks of Chefs will not grant a person a Visa ? You might have searched over Google or never seen practical.Some of my friends came as a cook and working very well in Brasov ( used to work in Bucharest ).

So in that matter i totally disagree with you comment.
- @Deep_0175
A company is not going to go through effort and money to get a visa for a cook when they have to take a local and then an EU citizen first! FACT!

So don't give false hope!!
I think you still don't understand Locals and cook for a specific Indian employees has a lot of difference read my answer over and over if you still don't get it.

And a Company of course hire a cook when you have a group of Indian Employees even Malta hire single cool if he is well experienced and has basic qualification.

Go to Malta jobs . com and if still don't get it then you can YouTube there you can meet cooks who are even working in Schengen Area.

Eventually : - your FACT! is also in capital.

Have a great day..!
I think you still don't understand Locals and cook for a specific Indian employees has a lot of difference read my answer over and over if you still don't get it.

And a Company of course hire a cook when you have a group of Indian Employees even Malta hire single cool if he is well experienced and has basic qualification.

Go to Malta jobs . com and if still don't get it then you can YouTube there you can meet cooks who are even working in Schengen Area.

Eventually : - your FACT! is also in capital.

Have a great day..!
- @Deep_0175

You don't get it, the OP asked about bread and cake baker. He will not get a visa. Anyway, he would have to apply to a company. No one here can do that for him!!
We or you don't need to worry about his Visa , our job is to assist people as much we can this website don't allow to post numbers or links otherwise I know many consultants who hire such persons.

Lastly, we are not here for debate but assist people so whatever I have wrote here I wrote as an experience not blundering at all.

I have friends who are working in the same field.

Regards...!
@Masad Ahmed
Yes my friend I need sponsor in Romanian please help me

I am mustapha bihi, i am 34 years, i am living in morocco, so i have a diploma of cooking and 2 years old of experiences and 1 year and 4 months in the butcher training so i want you help me to work in romania

Hello everyone,

@ Bihi,

Please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Romania

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hlo sir I'm finishing Carpenter my experience 8 years old I need work

I know plumber today and I live in Malaysia for five years but I am a Bangladeshi citizen

Please read above.  This isn't a job agency.

Hello sir.My name is Rajitha dhananjaya.I'm from sri lanka.I have 8 yers experience in hotel field.I have all redy to complete f&b service in Eco team pvt.I'm 26 yers old.Can i have please job opportunities for hotels or restaurants.Thnak you sir.

Hello sir.My name is Rajitha dhananjaya.I'm from sri lanka.I have 8 yers experience in hotel field.I have all redy to complete f&b service in Eco team pvt.I'm 26 yers old.Can i have please job opportunities for hotels or restaurants.Thnak you sir.
-@Rajitha dissanayaka

Nobody here has jobs to offer you, you have to find one yourself.  You will also need to be fluent in Romanian and at least one other European language  to have any chance.

It's astonishing that no one seems to be able to read previous responses and follow simple directions.  Not good qualities to possess for a job seeker.

Closed