Hi all
I may have to do a visa run. Please could you advise me of the best place for a South African to do this. I am located in Shanghai. What is the exact process of the visa run ?
Thank you

Are you on work visa?
Your employer has to produce all necessary documents.

I dont think it's possible to change or extent other type for Visas without leaving the country!

you might go by yourself to the exit-entry bureau, walk up to the top floor, or 3rd floor.  English speaking officers  are available during working days, Monday to Friday through a dedicated info counter

No. 1500 Minsheng road,
near Yingchun road
in mandarin:
民生路1500号, 近迎春路

or Line 2 to science and technology museum station, I guess less than 15 minutes walk from exit 3