Suggestions for a convenient lifestyle in Dubai

Hi,
im currently working in dubai,  just a fresher, looking for better opportunity.
my current company provides me with accommodation and meals, but the accommodation is shared basis so i feel like getting a room for rent on my own, but with my current salary i think i cannot afford it, but i wish to work living in a place where i can be my own self, a little space where i can grow some plants leave/enter any time of the day, keep it as i want. any suggestions on it please...?

lashin007 wrote:

Hi,
im currently working in dubai,  just a fresher, looking for better opportunity.
my current company provides me with accommodation and meals, but the accommodation is shared basis so i feel like getting a room for rent on my own, but with my current salary i think i cannot afford it, but i wish to work living in a place where i can be my own self, a little space where i can grow some plants leave/enter any time of the day, keep it as i want. any suggestions on it please...?

LOL. I had a bit of a laugh when i read the title and the post afterwards. The real question here is "Don't we all need a convenient lifestyle while living in Dubai?" Frankly speaking, you are a bit well off compared to others who work in some companies who don't even provide accommodation nor meals. so if i were you i did count myself among the lucky ones.

However, each to his own. So, if you feel having a room of your own is something that you did really want, then i suggest you start looking for a different job, whereby the company could offer you a much higher salary or a much better accommodation. Apply as many as you can on the many job posting sites on the internet targeting salaries that would give you that "convenient" life style. or better yet find other ways of making income that would help you in getting a room of your own. I will say it will for sure be a difficult thing. Dubai is a place where rents are sky rocketed, hence the reason most share.

Best of lucks.