Wanting to move to Japan need help

Hey, so i hope one of you can help me with this.
So I'm turning 21 in a couple of months and coming to the end of my 4 years in the british army( yes i joined at 16) so I've always wanted to move to Japan. I'm traveling to Japan in October for a month to sight see and make sure its the choice i want to make. As you might have already guessed i dont have a  BA ( batchelors degree ) i can get a TEFL course through my resettlement, but is it really possible for a 21 year old with no prior teaching experience, to teach classrooms full of children or will i even be considered for the job. Well either way my Japanese speaking is level 1 or basic. Does anyone have any hints or tips to pursuing this pipe dream??? I've also looking into possibly studying in a Japanese university but due to my non-existant academic qualifications. I think i would have a hard time even passing the pre-examinations. IS MOVING TO JAPAN JUST A PIPE DREAM OR IS THIS POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE?? Excuse the punctuation and grammar. Thanks in advance.

Hi there.

I live in Nagoya because l followed my dream. If you plan to come here, please mook up the possibilities to get a visum. I married a japanese so l can stay forever. You can do so hotel cleaning. Not much to earn but no japanese needed. I earn around 2500 yen a day. Other jobs need mostly certain papers or resident card. I don't speak japanese. Only read hiragana and katakana. It is hard but google translate is my friend. Make sure your phine works here. Getting a phone number as non-resident is hard.

If you have more questions you can always ask

Alex