My concerns about living in Belarus

hey guys
firs of all I am really glad of finding this website which seems to be a good place to chat with u!
My name is Mo, and currently I live in Tehran.
I gonna to migrate to Minsk as far as that seems to be a right place for me regarding to its cost of living and some other elements like safety, having a clean weather (despite of its coldness).
but as u can get from my subject title I have got some concerns about coming there which I really hope u can enlighten me ;)
1) i gonna come there with my whole family including my parents and wife even my siblings and we gonna to set up some new business there (running gym and fitness saloons is our family experts as we are in such stuff for many years). Do you think if this is a good idea to open a good fitness saloon in Minsk and do u think that is going to be profitable for us? what kind of issues do u think we would have in this path?
2) I have heard that Belarus is literally a safe place for everyone (different colors and religions and etc). IS that really true?
3)how much do u think is needed to maintain a standard life for a 4 person family including the rent in a decent area?
3) I have read that it is not possible for foreigners to buy properties in Belarus. Is that really true? let's imagine I gonna buy an apartment, a car, and maybe a place to open my gym there.

I am looking forward to hearing from u soon.
tnxx
Mo

Hi, Mo

If you are still thinking about moving to Belarus then these answers may help.

1.  To move with whole your family might be a bit problematic.  I'd advise to visit this country first, establish a business and then decide.  As for business -- fitness and beauty salons are not that good. People do use them but the problem is that normally rich husbands buy them for their wives as "a business toy" and they do not care about profit, hence compete with other and do now let them earn decent money.

2. Belarus is the relatively safe place. No gangs, very few petit crimes.

3.  Foreigners can buy property but it does not give you am automatical right to settle down in Belarus. More about it  here --   minskherald.com/2015/01/how-a-foreigner-can-buy-an-apartment-in-belarus/

You can also check this text  - an Iranian in Belarus -- about your fellow Iranian who lived in Belarus.

Hope it will help