Regarding work in Philippines

Hi to all,
I'm Nepalese citizen married to filipina and will be applying for TRV visa so that i can work here in philippines. As far my knowleged i don't need to secure any work permit once i get TRV visa but i want to make sure if i missed something before applying for job.
Can you please let me know if i need anything else in order to get job here in philippines. Like any restriction or extra barriers to get job here in philippines.
Thanks a lot in advance.

I would like to know were you able  to get your TRV visa and work here in Philippines?
I am not 100 % sure but I suppouse foreigners arent allowed to do the jobs anyway, which are reserved for Filipinos.  Its a rather long list (but its allowed to be middle boss leading such Filipino employees.)

I suppouse DOLE know  - or they are suppoused to know   :)

@Padma Bajracharya Sorry, but from what I know Philippines reserves its jobs for citizens ONLY! It's next to impossible for foreigners to work there, it's possible, but odds are low. But you may luck out. Good luck!

@Padma Bajracharya

If not mistaken, if you are already married, you will only need the TRV visa. or apply for an ACR-13 Identification.

I have an ACR-13 visa myself.

As far as securing work is concerned, as long as you have that you should not have a problem with securing work other than you SSS and TIN.  However, at this time I cannot remember how I acquired my own. 

I have lived here in the Philippines for almost 8 years and was lucky to have quite a few mid-level executive positions. Many companies find it advantageous of having an english speaking person as part of their company or organization especially when interacting with US/North American/English as First Language clients.

Yes, many companies would rather hire a Filipino for many of their jobs, especially corporate executive positions, but don't let that deter you.
The trick to finding a good job here is to constantly network with those who work in the field that you want to focus on for work. Network like crazy. and don't be afraid to take a job even if it isn't exactly what you want at first.