VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Joann198926 wrote:

Hi can ask about my visa  papers  from saudi is  incorect they put two names in my paper when i come in youre office thet told me get the one name but the saudi imbassy cannot change my paper because im in the philipines what should i do please help

May we know what type of visa that you are referring to? However, I assumed that no visa can be processed for 2 weeks starting March 15, 2020 due to travel ban imposed by KSA government as preventive measure to stop CoVID19 cases to escalate. Praying that this adversity will be over soon so we can go back to our normal activities.

Hello Good day! My husband applied for a resident visa for me to be able to go at Saudi, I'm just going to ask, Should I renew my passport because my passport is named after my maiden name, I applied it months before our wedding, should I change it to married name or my passport with my maiden name will still be acceptable? Hoping to get a reply. Thankyou!

The name in the passport during visa application will appear in your visa. There should be no problem  as long as the passport is not expiring within 6 months. When in Saudi, make sure you have hardcopy of your Marriage Certificate in case of Police Inspection since your visa and passport not yet by your husband .

What are the medical exams or laboratory tests needed for resident visa?

anyone can help me to process my multiple entry visit visa of my kids in the Philippines? any legit agent can assist? vfs contact numbers or email? need to process for i have limited time. thanks

Try to contact East West Placement Agency.

Thank you, salamat

Hi may i know how much exactly you pay for stanping of visa and which agency process for you. Big help for your response. Thank you

Hi.
The fees around 1000 AED with vfs Dubai

Hi Sir Ulyssess, i just want to ask if you were able to successfully applied a permanent resident visa for your wife inspite of not having your Degree certificate stamped by Saudi cultural office..

Greetings of peace. I would just like to ask,  what if the name of the applicant in the visa that was submitted was different in the passport? For example the name in the visa was written MUHAMMAD MAHMOUR QASSIM QASSIM but in the passport it is MUHAMMAD MAHMOUR SALI QASSIM, would that still be accepted? Pls reply thank you

Is it possible to process and claim the documents in east west agency within 1-2 days only?

Hello! I wanted to ask if po regarding documents to be authenticated in DFA, Do MC needed to be translated to arabic? Or the MC alone will do? Then when/where is translated MC needed? another thing po, is a 1 year old baby need to come to VFS for the visa application? or are they exempted? Thank you for the help!

Hi! We applied for our children and my mom's family visit visa and was approved last March 05, 2021 so we're going for a vacation next month to process their visa stamping with VFS in Manila. May I know if they still need the vaccine (yellow fever & MMR)? And I've read in one forum that as per their agent (India), family visit visas are not yet allowed to enter Saudi. But upon checking numerous times about the travel guidelines with SAUDIA, only tourist visas are not allowed. We're planning to take them with us by 3rd week of May.

Thank you so much.

And one more thing, our children's middle names were not entered when a Saudi colleague of ours entered their information upon registering with MOFA for their visa..will there be a problem with the Visa Stamping because of this?

As per the guidelines visit visa is allowed fro direct relatives
Stamping is on progress in India
Can enter saudi after 14 days quarantine
People coming via Oman
No covid vaccine is mandatory at the moment
PCR test at travel stages required

Thank you, my family is in Philippines and not in India sorry for the mix up with my query before. It's not the covid vaccine I was asking about, it's the yellow fever and polio vaccine coz upon checking with VFS website for the requirements, they require these vaccines. I just thought these vaccines are required for resident visas only.

just apply in mofa.gov.sa you just need to fill up the informations, after that one you can submit it to your hr, they will be the one who will validate or to sign in civil affairs. after that one they will tell you that your application is okay and next step will be the process kn the philippines.

Thank you.. we need to provide also marriage contract arabic translacion or no need?? Where can i process the arabic translacion in the phil.?in dfa?...😄

Hello hi
I'm planning to bring my daughter from Philippines to Saudi Arab.i have visa already. She is 5 year old. What is the process and requirements visa stamping.

no need na. i brought mg husband here recently. only your marriage cert from psa bring it to dfa for apostile then bring to eastwest placement agency in makati for authenticating/signing from embassy of saudi. (there is one page in fb docrouter is the name they are processing things like this, if i were you let them do it cause its way cheaper than if someone/or your husband will be the one who will process- they will be the one to have it apostilled and authenticated in saudi embassy) the next step if your marriage contract is already done with apostile and authenticate book an appointment in vfs tasheel but first make sure he will also book for bereau of quarantine for yellow fever vaccine because if he dont have it they will not allow him in vfs tasheel to process his visa, its anrequirement of saudi for visit visa.

My husbands visa was processed last feb first week. from VFS itself they will not give you a visa if they dont have the yellow fever vaccine. and they are only allowing bereau ofbquarantine to give yellow fever

Hello can u please give the number of agent who can help me for visa stamping once I have completed all the documents, and my son is 21 month old , need paba nya ung required by vfs tasheel sa website nila na international vaccine card.

Okay po thank u,

Hello thus someone know how to get visa stamp Temporary working visa for direct hire OFW to saudi?

Audriene Paraiso wrote:

My husbands visa was processed last feb first week. from VFS itself they will not give you a visa if they dont have the yellow fever vaccine. and they are only allowing bereau ofbquarantine to give yellow fever

Ms. Audriene, we're also planning to process for our children's stamping when we go for vacation 2nd week next month.. i would like to ask about the yellow fever vaccine, should they have it like 2 weeks prior the stamping or they can have it as early as possible?  They will be coming from iloilo and i already inquired with the BOQ in iloilo and they said they are giving shots/certificate for vaccines required for travel abroad. Thank you.

actually anytime can be as long as the vaccine will go first before the appointment in vfs tsheel. they will check in tasheel and they will take the card with stamp from BOQ and put it all together <visa, passport, boq card> . My husband got his vaccine the same day he got his visa.

Audriene Paraiso wrote:

actually anytime can be as long as the vaccine will go first before the appointment in vfs tsheel. they will check in tasheel and they will take the card with stamp from BOQ and put it all together <visa, passport, boq card> . My husband got his vaccine the same day he got his visa.

Thank you Ms. Audriene! Fingers crossed everything will run smoothly with the processing given the current situation in Manila.

just dont forget there is booking/appointment in boq for yellow fever and tasheel.

Hello , are u applying for family residence visa too? What stage are u now? Or you're done with everything, I just want to ask if it's really needed a yellow fever vaccine and polio vaccine , can u do both vaccines in one day,?

One more question pls, where did your husband took his psychical examination for medical certificate needed by vfs tasheel,

Audriene Paraiso wrote:

just dont forget there is booking/appointment in boq for yellow fever and tasheel.

Did the visa stamping in vfs took 3 working days max til they released the passport? Or is there any circumstance that it might be delayed? Coz we're planning to have it scheduled 10days before our flight back here in in Riyadh.

I have 2 children one 12 yrs old and 8 yrs old do they need also yellow fever vaccine before going to vfs thank you.

Hi I emailed the vfs regarding the same question coz I have 22 month old baby , I asked if he also need yellow fever vaccine , vfs replied the bureau of quarantine will decide if they also need the vaccine or not, so I have appointment for yellow fever on May 12th, I'll ask them myself if my son still needs the yellow fever vaccine . Hope this help .

Hi, just read the threat, are you sure we could enter Saudi via Oman before May 17th. That will be great

Please kindly send me the email add of the vfs and also the BOQ.. Thank you very much. Do they answer on telephone also?

Boq never answered the telephone number provided on their website and google. What a waste of money trying calling them , someone should do something about this actually.. anyway This is the email of vfs in manila. Info.saudivscmnl.vfs tasheel.com

Hi

Where can i get this invitation / pre approval number as required during appointment registration in VFS tasheel!?

Hello air

May I know where can i get this invitation / pre approval number as required during appointment registration in VFS tasheel!?

I have already yellow slip but i cannot process because i dont have this said number.

Hi,

Vaccination is not required for residence visa

Replied from VFS from my last inquiry thru email,

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 5:42 AM, Manila Info Box
<info.saudivscmnl@vfstasheel.com> wrote:
Dear Applicant,

Greetings from Saudi Visa Application Center!
Please be informed that vaccine is not required for resident visa application. If your sponsor has forwarded you a yellow slip, then your application should be for resident visa.

Thank you!