VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Sanchoboy wrote:
Ma. Gretel wrote:

hello, for family visa going to Saudi how much i will pay for the travel tax in the airport? For dependent visa still with travel tax? thank you.

For dependents of OFW, they are entitled to 50% of the travel tax just bring with you copy of BC (kids) and MC (spouse).

Hi again Sanchoboy, I am now here in Saudi Arabia. My wife and 2 kids are coming nextweek via Saudia Airlines. I want to ask what papers they will show to NAIA to avail of the 50% travel tax?

Thanks for the reply.

Good day maam,
Ask ko lang po, pumunta po kasi ung mother in law last wednesday sa vfs manila. Ngaun sabi nila kelangan daw ng original marriage certificate eh dito nman na kmi sa riyadh kinasal. Pagbinigay po ba nman ung original na marriage certicate namin eh ibabalik pa po ba nila or kelangan namin kumuha ng copy tapos kukunin nila at di na maibabalik? Thank you

Ssetam wrote:

Good day maam,
Ask ko lang po, pumunta po kasi ung mother in law last wednesday sa vfs manila. Ngaun sabi nila kelangan daw ng original marriage certificate eh dito nman na kmi sa riyadh kinasal. Pagbinigay po ba nman ung original na marriage certicate namin eh ibabalik pa po ba nila or kelangan namin kumuha ng copy tapos kukunin nila at di na maibabalik? Thank you

Opo, binabalik ng Embassy at VFS lahat ng personal documents. Ang validity ng Embassy attested/ authenticated documents ay 15 years.

That means, isang beses lang po tayo mag attest/authenticate thru east-west placement agency. The nextime you apply, diretso na sa vfs..

Ssetam wrote:

Good day maam,

Kinukuha nga po ng VFS yung original copy ng attested documents pero binabalik din po pagkarelease ng passport na may stamped visa.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please stick to the rules by writing only in English on the forum. After all it is an anglophone forum. Should you want to communicate in any other language, you may do so through the private messaging system.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Sorry maam

pilandok70 wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:
Ma. Gretel wrote:

hello, for family visa going to Saudi how much i will pay for the travel tax in the airport? For dependent visa still with travel tax? thank you.

For dependents of OFW, they are entitled to 50% of the travel tax just bring with you copy of BC (kids) and MC (spouse).

Hi again Sanchoboy, I am now here in Saudi Arabia. My wife and 2 kids are coming nextweek via Saudia Airlines. I want to ask what papers they will show to NAIA to avail of the 50% travel tax?

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry for the late reply, just tell your wife to bring with them copy of your kids' BC and copy of your passport/Iqama.

Ssetam wrote:

Sorry maam

What was your message all about?

Hello sir,
    Can i ask if the plane ticket for family visa from philippines to riyadb will be mandatory to be return ticket? Im worried because I just purchased one way ticket. The flight of my mother in law will this last week of december. Thank you

Ssetam wrote:

Hello sir,
    Can i ask if the plane ticket for family visa from philippines to riyadb will be mandatory to be return ticket? Im worried because I just purchased one way ticket. The flight of my mother in law will this last week of december. Thank you

Since your mother is holding a visit visa then it would just appropriate if she has a round trip ticket to avoid further questions from both Philippines and Saudi immigration.

Hello po! 😊 Ask ko lang po paano po mag apply for resident visa para po sana sa anak ko. Tama po ba na resident visa ang iapply ko? Para maissuehan ng iqama? 3yrs old palang sya. Thank you po in advance. Really need any opinions or suggestions.

Lyn Ibrahim wrote:

Hello po! 😊 Ask ko lang po paano po mag apply for resident visa para po sana sa anak ko. Tama po ba na resident visa ang iapply ko? Para maissuehan ng iqama? 3yrs old palang sya. Thank you po in advance. Really need any opinions or suggestions.

First, you need to approach your employer for approval of Family Visa. If you are qualified, your liaison will give you a checklist of requirements. One of the documents is the Birth Certificate of your kid. When all requirements are complied, your kid can now join you.

TO AVAIL OF TRAVEL TAX DISCOUNT, SEND A COPY TO YOUR DEPENDENT  YOUR LATEST OEC. THE NORMAL TRAVEL TAX IS P1,620, DISCOUNTED IS 560 PESOS ONLY.

Good day. Can someone please help me regarding my son's documents. My husband needs our MC and my son's BC to be stamp in saudi embassy but i don't know any agent or agency who can help me with it. God bless

Dianeduab wrote:

Good day. Can someone please help me regarding my son's documents. My husband needs our MC and my son's BC to be stamp in saudi embassy but i don't know any agent or agency who can help me with it. God bless

East West Placement Agency

pilandok70 wrote:
Dianeduab wrote:

Thank you for replying sir. Do you know their contact number?

Dianeduab wrote:
pilandok70 wrote:
Dianeduab wrote:

Thank you for replying sir. Do you know their contact number?

East West Placement Center Inc
RIZZ 1059 Metropolitan Ave, Makati City
Tel: 02-8956911
Email: [email protected]

If you have your complete doc. Just go to vfs tasheel in manila. That is the only agency allowed to process your docs.

Good day Maa'm

How many days that East West can release my MC and Live birth of my son for attested by saudi embassy? and how much..thank you.

wilsonyoj wrote:

Good day Maa'm

How many days that East West can release my MC and Live birth of my son for attested by saudi embassy? and how much..thank you.

3-4 days processing and 700 pesos per document, unless they have adjusted the fee.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

My wife is in KSA and will be applying Resident Visa for me there. Do I need to send her our original apostilled & attested marriage certificate? Because what I know is I also will be neesing the marriage certificate here in Philippines for visa stamping. Please can someone help me. Thanks in advance.

MarkDavid wrote:

My wife is in KSA and will be applying Resident Visa for me there. Do I need to send her our original apostilled & attested marriage certificate? Because what I know is I also will be neesing the marriage certificate here in Philippines for visa stamping. Please can someone help me. Thanks in advance.

Yes you need to send to your wife in KSA the original copy of apostilled & attested marriage certificate for Arabic translation and for the application of permanent family visa (Iqama) in MOFA KSA. Just make sure the marriage certificate is attested already in the Saudi Embassy in Philippines before sending it to KSA.

Once the permanent family visa (yellow slip) is secured, asked your wife to send to you the original copy of permanent family visa together with the original copy of marriage certificate with Arabic translation. You need the permanent family visa (yellow slip) and original copy of marriage certificate for VISA stamping on your passport at Saudi Embassy in Philippines.

Thank you so much for enlightening me regarding this. One more question, do you have an idea how much is the total fees I need to pay at VFS Tasheel?

MarkDavid wrote:

One more question, do you have an idea how much is the total fees I need to pay at VFS Tasheel?

Enjaz                       = P590.00
Insurance                   = P955.00
Insu. Service                   = P590.00
Visa                               = P29,950.00
--------------------------------------------------
Total (VFS Tasheel)      = P32,085.00

Noted. Again, thank you very much.

Can i sponsor non family member for visit visa

And may I know how much it will cost for visit visa to ksa in Phillipines,, and the adrress and contact of VFS

Hello again Redtrumpet. By the way regarding the 29k pesos visa fee at VFS Tasheel, is it different with the 2000 SAR visa fee in Saudi?

Corix wrote:

Can i sponsor non family member for visit visa

No.

MarkDavid wrote:

Hello again Redtrumpet. By the way regarding the 29k pesos visa fee at VFS Tasheel, is it different with the 2000 SAR visa fee in Saudi?

Yes, your understanding is correct. They are completely different.

SAR 2000 is the cost of getting permanent family visa at Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Saudi Arabia.

While the P 29K+ (cost of Visa fee stamping) and it is part of P32K+ total payment for biometrics at VFS Tasheel in Philippines.

Thanks again for another helpful info. I'll inform my wife in KSA regarding this coz she's also confused.

RedTrumpet wrote:
MarkDavid wrote:

One more question, do you have an idea how much is the total fees I need to pay at VFS Tasheel?

Enjaz                       = P590.00
Insurance                   = P955.00
Insu. Service                   = P590.00
Visa                               = P29,950.00
--------------------------------------------------
Total (VFS Tasheel)      = P32,085.00

Sorry but this is not accurate, please see the Visa Fees for Resident/Dependent visa as per VFS Tasheel website:

S.No    Fee Type    Charges (PHP)
1    MoFA Enjaz Fee*    560.00
2    MoFA Medical Fee (If applicable)*    560.00
3    Service Fee - Regular appointment*    1,336.00
4    VAT for Regular appointment*    161.00
5    Lounge Service Fee*    3,340.00
6    VAT for Lounge Service Fee*    402.00

Maybe RedTrumpet is referring to another type of visa.

Sanchoboy wrote:

I'm referring to permanent family visa (Resident Visa) . This is type of visa Mark David had asked on his post.

Yes I also have read the fees/charges in VFS Tasheel website and while scrolling in this forum I found out that some paid up to an amount of 36k pesos. I thought maybe instead of paying 2000 SAR visa fee in KSA, it was paid here in the Philippines that's why it reached that amount in VFS Tasheel. As per RedTrumpet those are separate/different visa fees that are needed to be paid.

MarkDavid wrote:

Yes I also have read the fees/charges in VFS Tasheel website and while scrolling in this forum I found out that some paid up to an amount of 36k pesos. I thought maybe instead of paying 2000 SAR visa fee in KSA, it was paid here in the Philippines that's why it reached that amount in VFS Tasheel. As per RedTrumpet those are separate/different visa fees that are needed to be paid.

But I never paid that amount (Php 29k) for the visa, what my wife had paid for our kids is the amount stated in VFS Tasheel.

RedTrumpet wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:

I'm referring to permanent family visa (Resident Visa) . This is type of visa Mark David had asked on his post.

But we did not pay that amount for the resident visa for our kids, my wife only paid for less than 5k pesos for the 2 kids in VFS Tasheel since they were exempted for medical. I think because I am working in government, maybe it could be one factor.

Sanchoboy I hope we would also not be paying for the 29k visa fee in VFS like with your children. But I'll just be ready in case there is really a payment. Or maybe someone else here can still clarify this. Thanks.

Hi can ask about my visa  papers  from saudi is  incorect they put two names in my paper when i come in youre office thet told me get the one name but the saudi imbassy cannot change my paper because im in the philipines what should i do please help