VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Sanchoboy wrote:
oreocheesecake wrote:

hello do we need to have our birth certificates authenticated by dfa & east west before coming to vfs?

Before your appointment with VFS, make sure that all birth certificates and marriage certificate are authenticated by DFA and attested by Saudi Embassy in Manila.

sir how to attest the birth certs. by saudi embassy? yan po yun from east west agency? if yes po how many days po yun or within the day magagawa ng agency?

oreocheesecake wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:
oreocheesecake wrote:

hello do we need to have our birth certificates authenticated by dfa & east west before coming to vfs?

Before your appointment with VFS, make sure that all birth certificates and marriage certificate are authenticated by DFA and attested by Saudi Embassy in Manila.

sir how to attest the birth certs. by saudi embassy? yan po yun from east west agency? if yes po how many days po yun or within the day magagawa ng agency?

Attestation of any documents in Saudi Embassy is done thru agency and it will take 3-4 working days. Try niyo po pakiusapan ang Eastwest agency kung kakayanin i-expedite ng isang araw lang.

Hello Tutti, I'd like to know if do i need to secure visit visa from here in Riyadh and the applicant can go directly to VFS Tasheel to submit the approved visit visa and the requirements like passport, birth certificate red ribbon stamped, etc etc?

Or I can get the the visit visa thru VFS Tasheel? I mean, i can get the visit visa directly from VFS and no need to apply here in Riyadh?

Also, how much is the total payment would be per applicant? Is the payment would be a package? I mean, package includes VFS processing fee, medical, biometric, etc etc?? Payment would be from the start till end of the processing till the visa is stamped in the passport?

Thanks in advance.

Good day,
we will bring our baby back in Saudi as my husband's dependent.. She was born in Saudi but had to go on exit because my husband changed his company.. She is only turning 7 months old.. do we need to get her a visa slip from Saudi or we could apply directly to VFS..
thank you!

myrnellmallare wrote:

Good day,
we will bring our baby back in Saudi as my husband's dependent.. She was born in Saudi but had to go on exit because my husband changed his company.. She is only turning 7 months old.. do we need to get her a visa slip from Saudi or we could apply directly to VFS..
thank you!

What I know is that KSA has only one policy for dependent visa and it should be applied by the one who has valid working visa and qualified to bring his family. In your case, it is your husband so he should apply for a dependent visa in Istaqdam (MOFA) then you can proceed processing thru VFS for the visa stamping on your child's passport. I hope this helps, good luck.

Is there an expiration for the authenticated/attested documents? Our documents were attested by the Saudi Embassy last 2017. My husband is coming back to saudi with a new visa and he is planning to apply for a dependent visa for us. Can we still use the same documents that were attested before? Thank you.

mhile27 wrote:

Is there an expiration for the authenticated/attested documents? Our documents were attested by the Saudi Embassy last 2017. My husband is coming back to saudi with a new visa and he is planning to apply for a dependent visa for us. Can we still use the same documents that were attested before? Thank you.

Unfortunately yes, 3 years for BC/MC and 5 years for school records. We can't believed also when the agent informed about the expiration date because I thought it will be for life as long as the document is intact. You can also verify this with your agent for confirmation.

hello, for family visa going to Saudi how much i will pay for the travel tax in the airport? For dependent visa still with travel tax? thank you.

Ma. Gretel wrote:

hello, for family visa going to Saudi how much i will pay for the travel tax in the airport? For dependent visa still with travel tax? thank you.

For dependents of OFW, they are entitled to 50% of the travel tax just bring with you copy of BC (kids) and MC (spouse).

Hi,

My children and I are currently living in Qatar and my husband is working in Riyadh.

My husband is planning to get a family visit visa for us. Unfortunately, due to the ongoing blockade/embargo there is no KSA consulate/embassy in Qatar.

Is there any agency in the Philippines who can process our documents. I heard before that biometrics can be done in KSA airport, is this true? Please advice.

Also, if this is possible can you share trusted agencies who can assist us on this.

Thank you.

ExpatGCC wrote:

Hi,

My children and I are currently living in Qatar and my husband is working in Riyadh.

My husband is planning to get a family visit visa for us. Unfortunately, due to the ongoing blockade/embargo there is no KSA consulate/embassy in Qatar.

Is there any agency in the Philippines who can process our documents. I heard before that biometrics can be done in KSA airport, is this true? Please advice.

Also, if this is possible can you share trusted agencies who can assist us on this.

Thank you.

Agency: East West Placement Center Inc
RIZZ 1059 Metropolitan Avenue, Makati City, 1200 Philippines
Tel. 02-8956911
Email: [email protected]
*Much better to be there before 12nn to be included on their cut off time

Regarding biometrics, it is done in VFS Tasheel during your visit as visa stamp processing requires personal appearance. But try to verify with the above agency for specific assistance.

Hi everyone. Would just like to ask. Would it be possible that I will show scanned documents to vfs tasheel like bc of my daughter and our mc because the original copies with dfa and embassy stamped  were used by my husband in saudi and would take some time to be sent here in manila as I already booked an appointment in VFS this coming November 04,2019. Thanks in advance to everyone who would take time to answer my concern.

Ghang1222 wrote:

Hi everyone. Would just like to ask. Would it be possible that I will show scanned documents to vfs tasheel like bc of my daughter and our mc because the original copies with dfa and embassy stamped  were used by my husband in saudi and would take some time to be sent here in manila as I already booked an appointment in VFS this coming November 04,2019. Thanks in advance to everyone who would take time to answer my concern.

The following are the requirements for processing Resident Visa in VFS Tasheel:

Original and copy of the passport.
Passport should be valid for at least six months.
Passport must contain at least two blank facing pages.
Passport must not contain any restriction and authorizes its holder to return to the issuing country.
2 recent photos with white background. The photograph size should be 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm), no uniform, with white background, and frontal view, and should not be more than 3 months old
Enjaz Form, filled by the Visa Service Center and signed by the Applicant.
Residence visa slip or its copy containing visa number and date of its issuance. The validity of residence visa is one (1) year effective from the date of its issuance in the Kingdom. Arabic translation showing on the right side should be evident on the document.
Proof of kinship or marital relationship (marriage contract with regards to wife, birth certificates for children), duly authenticated by the Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs and Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Manila. The age of the children should not exceed (18) years old and the daughters should not be married.
Valid Medical Certificate issued by one of the medical centers accredited by the Embassy. Children whose ages are below (12) years are exempted from medical examinations.
Copy of residence permit or iqama id of sponsor.

With regards to your query, you can push through with your appointment and just explain to the person-in-charge if where is the original document (IF AND ONLY IF, HE/SHE WILL ASK). VFS is quite considerate for dependent/resident visa especially if you have a child/children with you. Good luck.

Wow, thank you so much for your response. You saved me from a lot of thoughts. Will do as you suggest. God bless.

Hi there! Any updates regarding your appointment? Did they accept the scanned documents?

Ghang1222 wrote:

Wow, thank you so much for your response. You saved me from a lot of thoughts. Will do as you suggest. God bless.

Hi there! Any updates regarding your appointment? Did they accept the scanned documents?

Hello. I went to vfs yesterday, sadly, they didn't accept the scanned birth certificate of my daughter as per embassy policy. So I requested another psa, and have it attested by tomorrow.

Hi everyone, it this rules also applied for Family Visit Visa? I mean the documents i.e. BC's and MC are required to be authenticated by SA Embassy thru East West Placement agency. I just thought that VFS will do the authentication of the documents.

pilandok70 wrote:

Hi everyone, it this rules also applied for Family Visit Visa? I mean the documents i.e. BC's and MC are required to be authenticated by SA Embassy thru East West Placement agency. I just thought that VFS will do the authentication of the documents.

BCs and MC should be DFA authenticated (you can do this on your own or thru an agency) and attested by Saudi Embassy (only thru East West agency) before submitting those in VFS.

Thank you Sanchoboy :)

james1968 wrote:

Hello Tutti, I'd like to know if do i need to secure visit visa from here in Riyadh and the applicant can go directly to VFS Tasheel to submit the approved visit visa and the requirements like passport, birth certificate red ribbon stamped, etc etc?

Or I can get the the visit visa thru VFS Tasheel? I mean, i can get the visit visa directly from VFS and no need to apply here in Riyadh?

Also, how much is the total payment would be per applicant? Is the payment would be a package? I mean, package includes VFS processing fee, medical, biometric, etc etc?? Payment would be from the start till end of the processing till the visa is stamped in the passport?

Thanks in advance.

I got the same question, i hope somebody would reply. Thanks!

mhile27 wrote:

Hi po, kelangan po ba talagang magpa schedule muna ng interview/appointment. Baka pedeng on the spot within the day kasi malayo pa po ang bayan namin sa pinaka malapit na VFS Office.

pilandok70 wrote:
mhile27 wrote:

Hi po, kelangan po ba talagang magpa schedule muna ng interview/appointment. Baka pedeng on the spot within the day kasi malayo pa po ang bayan namin sa pinaka malapit na VFS Office.

Fyi, VFS Tasheel will not accommodate walk-ins. Availability of appointment is usually a week before your desired date so it would be good to get your appointment at the earliest time. Likewise, proceed with the online appointment if and only if all required documents are ready.

Hi sir just want to know the step by step process on visa stamping i got already my baby visot visa issued by d hospital where im currently working.and also all d requored documents needed.
As far as i know psa birthcertificate woth red ribbon from dfa and saudi stamping?(un po b yung attestification) ndla ko n beforw uung pangany ko anak pero nka agent po kme nun 5 yrs back pero iba n dw po ngaun kc thru vfs n dw po

Hi good afternoon, i received already the documents from my husband in jeddah ksa for the processing of my visa here in the Phillipines.. I would like to ask where should i go first to process my visa and if there is fee for my visa..

Thanks much

Atara0831 wrote:

Hi sir just want to know the step by step process on visa stamping i got already my baby visot visa issued by d hospital where im currently working.and also all d requored documents needed.
As far as i know psa birthcertificate woth red ribbon from dfa and saudi stamping?(un po b yung attestification) ndla ko n beforw uung pangany ko anak pero nka agent po kme nun 5 yrs back pero iba n dw po ngaun kc thru vfs n dw po

Visit visa is issued by MOFA (applied online) and not by company/employer unless your HR is the one processing all the visas. With regards to BC and MC, it should DFA authenticated and forwarded to East West Placement Inc because they are the only agency authorized by Saudi Embassy to process the attestation of documents. Kindly back read previous comments as I have mentioned the contact details of the agency. If all the required documents are ready, you can book an appointment for VFS Tasheel online, children 12 years and below are exempted for medical test although vaccination records is needed when you're already in Saudi Arabia. Good luck.

Luypar wrote:

Hi good afternoon, i received already the documents from my husband in jeddah ksa for the processing of my visa here in the Phillipines.. I would like to ask where should i go first to process my visa and if there is fee for my visa..

Thanks much

Hello, what documents you are referring to? If dependent/resident visa, it is a yellow paper from Isteqdam or from MOFA if it is a family visit visa. For spouse, you can start processing your MC for authentication in DFA (1 day). Once you have the authenticated copy, please contact East West Placement Inc for the attestation of the same document (MC) in Saudi Embassy (3-4 days). While waiting, you can proceed to your medical exam from any clinic accredited by VFS which results can be sent online or you can bring the original/printed results. If all documents are ready (see list below), you can book an appointment via VFS Tasheel website on your preferred date.

For more info, here is the list copied from VFS Tasheel website on 13 Nov 2019:

Passport must not contain any restriction and authorizes its holder to return to the issuing country.
2 recent photos with white background. The photograph size should be 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm), no uniform, with white background, and frontal view, and should not be more than 3 months old
Residence visa slip or its copy containing visa number and date of its issuance. The validity of residence visa is one (1) year effective from the date of its issuance in the Kingdom. Arabic translation showing on the right side should be evident on the document.
Proof of kinship or marital relationship (marriage contract with regards to wife, birth certificates for children), duly authenticated by the Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs and Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Manila. The age of the children should not exceed (18) years old and the daughters should not be married.
Valid Medical Certificate issued by one of the medical centers accredited by the Embassy. Children whose ages are below (12) years are exempted from medical examinations.

(New) VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS TO SAUDI ARABIA

Required Vaccination: Poliomyelitis   

Travelers Coming From: Afghanistan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Myanmar, Somalia, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic Of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia.   

Travelers should be provided with an international certificate of vaccination

Hi Mam,

I am currently  working my requirements to have my wife's Family Visa and bring her here in Riyadh, KSA.
My diploma and our Marriage Certificate already attested and  have the stamp in Saudi Embassy in the Philiipines, attested and stamped from Philippine Embassy and attested & Stamped from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) here in Saudi Arabia. However, i want to make sure if my documents will approve from Riyadh Istiqdam Office even if there's no stamp from Saudi Cultural Office. Please be clarified that my diploma was accepted and got stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs even though there's no attestation and stamp from Saudi Culture Office. Is there any chance that the Riyadh Istiqdam Office will reject my application and ask for the remaining attestation stamp of Saudi Culture Office?

Thanks for the one who can answer.

Hi Sanchoboy,

I am currently  working my requirements to have my wife's Family Visa and bring her here in Riyadh, KSA.
My diploma and our Marriage Certificate already attested and  have the stamp in Saudi Embassy in the Philiipines, attested and stamped from Philippine Embassy and attested & Stamped from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) here in Saudi Arabia. However, i want to make sure if my documents will approve from Riyadh Istiqdam Office even if there's no stamp from Saudi Cultural Office. Please be clarified that my diploma was accepted and got stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs even though there's no attestation and stamp from Saudi Culture Office. Is there any chance that the Riyadh Istiqdam Office will reject my application and ask for the remaining attestation stamp of Saudi Culture Office?

Sanchoboy wrote:
Luypar wrote:

Thanks much

Hello, what documents you are referring to? If dependent/resident visa, it is a yellow paper from Isteqdam or from MOFA if it is a family visit visa. For spouse, you can start processing your MC for authentication in DFA (1 day). Once you have the authenticated copy, please contact East West Placement Inc for the attestation of the same document (MC) in Saudi Embassy (3-4 days). While waiting, you can proceed to your medical exam from any clinic accredited by VFS which results can be sent online or you can bring the original/printed results. If all documents are ready (see list below), you can book an appointment via VFS Tasheel website on your preferred date.

Travelers Coming From: Afghanistan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Myanmar, Somalia, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic Of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia.   

I want to ask about the fees of Family Visit Visa. Today I just finished the on-line scheduling of appointment for my wife and 2 kids. In the appointment letter shows the fees. Are these fees includes everything? or there are other fees like visa stamping, etc.

Thanks in advance for the replies..

Ulyssesherrera21 wrote:

Hi Mam,

Hello, there is too much stamps on your documents hehe. In applying for the dependent visa (resident) in Istaqdam just bring the following documents:

Supporting Documents
a. A photo copy of the sponsor's (you) last degree and its Arabic translation.
b. A photo copy of the marriage certificate and its Arabic translation.
c. Print out of the completely filled Visa Application Form.
d. Copies of birth certificate and Arabic translation for the children for whom a residence visa is needed.
e. Photo copy of the applicant's (you) passport including the personal details page and the Saudi work visa page.
f. Resident permit (Iqama) copy.
g. Photocopies of passports for the dependents for whom a residence visa is needed.
h. Employment Certificate in Arabic showing the employee's joining date, contract duration, job title, monthly salary including all allowances which should be stamped by Saudi Chamber of Commerce for those working in private companies.

Procedural Steps
1. Fill out the Istaqdaam Form. Fill the form in Arabic only. For Non-Arabs, all the names should be in English as written on the passport.
2. In case of daughter 13 years of age or above, attach a statement translated into Arabic that she is not married.
4. Please take an online appointment from ISTAQDAM website prior to submitting any application for the visa mentioned above.

*Note: No need for BC and MC to be authenticated or attested in applying for dependent (resident) visa in Istaqdam unless those documents will be submitted in VFS Tasheel (Manila).

pilandok70 wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:
Luypar wrote:

Thanks much

I want to ask about the fees of Family Visit Visa. Today I just finished the on-line scheduling of appointment for my wife and 2 kids. In the appointment letter shows the fees. Are these fees includes everything? or there are other fees like visa stamping, etc.

Thanks in advance for the replies..

Hello, yes, all fees are displayed in VFS Tasheel. No more, no less. Again, you can save some amount (Php 3788 per person) if you choose Normal/Regular Appointment. Those with kids will still be accommodated in Lounge area even if you are in regular appointment (for practicality purposes).

Thanks Sanchoboy, i already booked them in Lounge, i could have saved P10,000 plus, tsk tsk tsk

Hello.i just wanted to ask regarding the total amount you will pay..per person..thank you

pilandok70 wrote:

Thanks Sanchoboy, i already booked them in Lounge, i could have saved P10,000 plus, tsk tsk tsk

Awww, too late, my apology. Because I booked for my 2 kids in a regular appointment and yet they were asked to stay at the lounge during their appointment for free.

mariamelbacuartero wrote:

Hello.i just wanted to ask regarding the total amount you will pay..per person..thank you

For family visit visa (single or multiple entry) is around Php 6800+ per person while around Php 2300+ for dependent/resident visa per person. These prices are based on Regular appointment.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Guys, may mga alingasngas na hindi na daw kelangan ang SA Embassy attestation / authentication thru East-West Placement Agency ang mga proof of kinship docs (BC's and MC's). HIndi po ito totoo. Kelangan talaga ang SA Embassy attestation / auth., hindi tatanggapin ng VFS Tasheel ang docs natin. But the good news is .... once your docs are attested by SA Embassy, it is valid or re-used for 15 years. Ibinabalik po ng VFS ang mga docs natin after you got your passport with the VISA stamped.

mariamelbacuartero wrote:

Here is the breakdown for 3 persons (my wife and 2 kids) - FAMILY VISIT VISA

Enjaz It Fee (Php 1,668.00)
Lounge (Php 6,689.76)
Online Full Normal Fee (Php 4,462.08)
Visa Fees - Family Visit  (Php 12,708.00)

Total Amount Due - Php 25,527.84

. In our case, ofw-husband filed the visit visa thru the assistance of his company's liason officer.

. Once the request for visit visa is approved here in Riyadh, you can proceed with the BC authentication by DFA in the Philippines. (Proof of kinship to the applicant-father). There are many satellite offices of DFA in malls. Find one near your place.  Costs 100 pesos for regular processing. For expedite fee- it costs 200 pesos.

. Then, East West Placement (@Makati) will be the one to submit your Authenticated BC to Saudi Embassy. Payment is thru BDO - 750 pesos.
Instructions on requirements can be seen on their website. It takes 3-4 working days. You can also track your docs thru their website.

. VFS TASHEEL International - applicants will have to go there personally for his/her biometrics, etc.
Online appointment is needed prior to visit.
Fee: for regular processing - less than 3k
        for lounge processing - less than 5k
Kindly visit their vfs website for requirements.

. Here , you will need to send copies of the approved visit visa to your son/daughter and the request made by your company with Saudi Chamber of Commerce stamped on it. They need the control number and date on the doc.

. Total expenses for docs processing- approx. 6k
          (Includes PSA BC, expedite process @ DFA,
           East West fee & lounge application @ VFS
           Tasheel International).

Hope this will give you an idea.