VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Hi, thank you for the response. Did you experience it that the immigration ask to show a roundtrip ticket to ksa? As one of my cousin told me they are not asking for it. Also like for example, i have an 90days single entry visa. I can extend it for 90 days more right, so in that case immigration cant expect when im gonna be coming back.

Ma. Gretel wrote:

So when it comes to payment for visa stamping there is a difference amount between my Son and my parents?

Nope, payment is the same for visa stamping and it only differs on the appointment type: normal or lounge (a difference of Php 3500+) per person.

Yangskiiiiiii wrote:

Hi, thank you for the response. Did you experience it that the immigration ask to show a roundtrip ticket to ksa? As one of my cousin told me they are not asking for it. Also like for example, i have an 90days single entry visa. I can extend it for 90 days more right, so in that case immigration cant expect when im gonna be coming back.

Believed what your cousin had experienced especially if it was a recent one. Philippine immigration knows that KSA is quite strict in terms of migration/labor laws unlike other countries in the Middle East. Enjoy your trip and your stay in the kingdom.

It was just last year so hopefully its still the same as today. Yes, that's what i was also thinking. KSA is very strict when it comes to migration and labor laws. Also has a big fine for over staying. Thank you bro!

Hi Ms! I would like to ask regarding the documents VFS Tasheel will be needing if I bring my mother together with my children for family visit here in Saudi. And also with regards to the authentication with saudi embassy, how much is the processing fee thru east west
Placement? I plan to bring them here at the end of the month since I already have their visa slips approved by the MOFA. Thank you and hoping for your urgent reply.

Hi! May I ask what agency processed for your children's visa stamping?  Did you pay additional fees with VFS? I tried to book an appointment for my children and my mom but the fee includes a visa fee which amounted to 29,000+ each. The visas were provided by my husbands company and we already have the pre approval slip. I've read you only paid 6k for the processing,what is included with that? Thank you.

Hi good morning...
Please help...im confused whats the right process on the family visit visa.
I have sent my iqama and passport copy to mh wife back home for nso/psa red ribbon. Ang they have the ff documents for red ribbon.
* M. Contract - wife
* B. Cert. - wife and daughter
* PPT of both
* Iqama ang my PPT copy
* Printed family visit visa (chambered in ksa)

After they aquire the red ribbon for this above papers whats next?

Dennisyapee wrote:

Hi good morning...
Please help...im confused whats the right process on the family visit visa.
I have sent my iqama and passport copy to mh wife back home for nso/psa red ribbon. Ang they have the ff documents for red ribbon.
* M. Contract - wife
* B. Cert. - wife and daughter
* PPT of both
* Iqama ang my PPT copy
* Printed family visit visa (chambered in ksa)

After they aquire the red ribbon for this above papers whats next?

Hi, only BC and MC are for authentication in DFA (red ribboned) then contact an agency (East West as recommended by majority) to process its attestation in Saudi Embassy which is usually 3-4 days processing. While waiting for the attested documents, your wife can undergo medical exam to any VFS affiliated clinic. Children 7yrs old and below are exempted. Upon the release of attested docs (mc and bc) and when medical test result was transmitted online by the clinic to VFS, you can book their online appointment via VFS Tasheel website (choose the Regular instead of Lounge to save at least 3.5k pesos each). Then bring all docs (attested bc/mc, original & copy of passport of wife/daughter, copy of your Iqama/passport, visa slip) on the day of their appointment in VFS. Good luck.

Hi... Follow up query.
Can you please tell me how much will it cost me to hire for the services of EAST WEST agency. Thanks again

Dennisyapee wrote:

Hi... Follow up query.
Can you please tell me how much will it cost me to hire for the services of EAST WEST agency. Thanks again

As of around Dec 2018, it was priced at 550 pesos per document. While in Bison was 1000 pesos per doc then 1200 and up from other agencies.

Youve been very helpful...thanks a million more power and GOD bless people like you.

Good day, May I know how to get an appointment for biometric?. www.vfstasheel.com is not working. I get a schedule for appointment but it fais many times. Too much asking for verification code from my email but everytime i put the erification code sent to my email. It says Invalid OTP. I'm too tired to put the verification so many times. Hope you reply.thanks

Hi Tutti!

How many days or weeks does it usually takes for the Visa to be stamped? We keep on tracking the status of the application after submission May 7, 2019 but after seven (7) working days its we get the same status that says the application was received by the Visa Center Manila last May 7, 2019.

Do you think it because of the Ramadan?

Thank you so much!

According to my wife since she experienced the usual processing of the paper. During the holy week of RAMADAN visa releasing will also be affected..

@Dennisyapee

Thought so too. I hope it won't be later than the end of May.

Thanks for you reply!

It will be delayed but not that much....just keep on following it up im sure youll get thru.. good luck.

Hi Tittufrutti, perhaps your agent can help me with my east west authentication and vfs application. I work in Qatar and have a family visit visa to see my sister in Saudi. I'm in Pampanga right now for vacation and I leave on the 29th june, I hope I have enough time to process the visa stamping but if your agent could help please share the contact details to me. Many thanks in advance

Can i ask for the address of VFS tasheel in Manila and other required documents for visa stamping? I have already the yellow slip from Saudi Arabia istiqdam office. Thank you

Hi. Roundtrip ticket is required by immigration authorities in the philippines if you are on a visit visa only

Do babies need to do biometrics?

Rommel.Olivaria wrote:

Can i ask for the address of VFS tasheel in Manila and other required documents for visa stamping? I have already the yellow slip from Saudi Arabia istiqdam office. Thank you

VFS Tasheel Office is located along Gen. Malvar St in Malate, Manila at the back of Philippine Christian University. The requirements are: copy of Iqama & passport of sponsor (husband) and his certificate of employment (with stamp from Saudi Chamber of Commerce if working in private companies); original passports of dependent/s; medical exam except children below 12 yrs old; MC and BC attested by Saudi Embassy; and appointment via VFS Tasheel website. Good luck.

myrnellmallare wrote:

Do babies need to do biometrics?

Nope, children who are 12yrs and below are exempted unless this policy has been changed.

May I know please the names of medical clinic that are accredited for Saudi Arabia visa or if there is any accredited clinic in Cebu. Thanks

manuelsumalpong wrote:

May I know please the names of medical clinic that are accredited for Saudi Arabia visa or if there is any accredited clinic in Cebu. Thanks

Sir, you can do medical test in any clinic just bring hard copy of the results if they are not afilliated with VFS Tasheel. This was relayed to me first hand by a colleague who's daughter had processed dependent visa in June 2019.

Thank you Sir, I really appreciate your feedback

Any particular tests required like Sugar, Cholesterol, eye, or dental? Hoping not to  miss anything because we are from dumaguete and it will really cost us to stay in manila for long.

Also, do we need to submit company certificate with Chamber of Commerce for visa stamping in Manila. Btw, we already have the yellow slip.

manuelsumalpong wrote:

Thank you Sir, I really appreciate your feedback

Any particular tests required like Sugar, Cholesterol, eye, or dental? Hoping not to  miss anything because we are from dumaguete and it will really cost us to stay in manila for long.

Also, do we need to submit company certificate with Chamber of Commerce for visa stamping in Manila. Btw, we already have the yellow slip.

If you're from the Visayas, you can book an appointment in VFS Tasheel in Cebu and no need to go to Manila. For the medical test, you can inform the clinic/hospital that it is for visa purpose. My apology if I mentioned earlier about employment certificate as you have the visa (yellow slip) already, it is not needed in VFS.

Hello, Im planning to bring my 6 months old son here in KSA. As I browse comments someone said that they have upon arrivals visa for there baby.. Do I need to still get transactions in VFS? ..Do vfs process attestation in saudi embassy for MC or BC?

Another question. For Babies what is the best visa to get a visit visa or a resident visa? Do visit visa for dependent still pay for levy fee?

By the way, I just learned that VFS Tasheel Cebu is already closed. All processing now will be either in Manila or Davao

Good day,
My husband applied for dependent visa for me. And we are confused what to tick in applying for booking in vfs tasheel website.
If we will choose family visa, is it true they will limit my stay in the kingdom?
According to the liason officer from my husbands' hospital, i am dependent so i can stay as long as i want.
What is the appropriate visa for me then?
Im hoping for your response and enlightenment regarding my issue. Thank you in advance.

Kayeblanco wrote:

Good day,
My husband applied for dependent visa for me. And we are confused what to tick in applying for booking in vfs tasheel website.
If we will choose family visa, is it true they will limit my stay in the kingdom?
According to the liason officer from my husbands' hospital, i am dependent so i can stay as long as i want.
What is the appropriate visa for me then?
Im hoping for your response and enlightenment regarding my issue. Thank you in advance.

Hi, click "Resident visa" since you will come as dependents. This information will appear:

"The ‘Resident' visa is a long-term visa issued for the family members of individuals holding a valid work visa in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The eligibility to apply under this category is based on the profession of the sponsor (Work visa holder in the Kingdom).

This visa must be pre-approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia prior to submitting a visa application in the applicant's country of origin.

This visa category is available only with a single entry option."

Good luck.

Hi Ma,am,

I would like to ask if you can report your blog. I think it can no longer be accessed.

I would really love to learned on the processing steps.

I am planning to bring my family here in KSA soon.

Thank you.

tuttifrutti wrote:

Back in the Kingdom now with a temporary resident visa, will be processing my final resident visa here in the KIngdom next week, all being well.

Anyway,  to all Filipinos who want to secure a visa whether resident or a family visit, the processing is now done thru VFS Tasheel. This is a new border agency who will process all visa stamping for Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries, (I think). They have an office in Manila, Cebu and Davao. They have a lounge service too should you want to avoid long queues. You may now save yourself the stress finding an agent to process the visa stamping and save money too. ;) Also personal appearance is required for bio metric procedure. In some cases though, I think external agents are allowed to process the stamping, however I have no idea about the conditions.

Feel free to ask questions, I would be happy to help should your concern be within my knowledge and experience. They also have a website for a more thorough guidelines - vfstasheel.com

Cheers

-Tutti

Hi Ma,am,

I would like to ask if you can report your blog. I think it can no longer be accessed.

I would really love to learned on the processing steps.

I am planning to bring my family here in KSA soon.

Thank you.

May I know please if NBI clearance is required in the airport immigration for my wife who will travel to KSA with dependent visa?

manuelsumalpong wrote:

May I know please if NBI clearance is required in the airport immigration for my wife who will travel to KSA with dependent visa?

Nope sir, no need for NBI.

Hi is this from philippines..is it possible for visa on arrival in philippines?

Our flight back to KSA is sept 19 we never thought that it is needed to be attested all papers of my newborn bby bfore processing in tasheel.the time is very short..what should we do?is there a possible of visa on arrival from philippines to KsA.hoping for your response

Sheizy wrote:

Our flight back to KSA is sept 19 we never thought that it is needed to be attested all papers of my newborn bby bfore processing in tasheel.the time is very short..what should we do?is there a possible of visa on arrival from philippines to KsA.hoping for your response

Visa processing will solely be done thru VFS Tasheel. But you still have time, book for an appointment now via VFS Tasheel website preferably for Sep 16. Then personally go to PSA Office early in the morning to get the child's BC (you can get it on the same day). Contact East West Placement agency for the attestation of BC and MC at the Saudi Embassy (this will take 3-4 days). I supposed you already have the copy of visa (yellow slip) from MOFA in KSA and passport of the baby. Bring all documents during your appointment in VFS then in 2 days you'll get the visa stamped on your child's passport. Good luck.

hello do we need to have our birth certificates authenticated by dfa & east west before coming to vfs?

oreocheesecake wrote:

hello do we need to have our birth certificates authenticated by dfa & east west before coming to vfs?

Before your appointment with VFS, make sure that all birth certificates and marriage certificate are authenticated by DFA and attested by Saudi Embassy in Manila.