VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Hi, thank you for the response. Did you experience it that the immigration ask to show a roundtrip ticket to ksa? As one of my cousin told me they are not asking for it. Also like for example, i have an 90days single entry visa. I can extend it for 90 days more right, so in that case immigration cant expect when im gonna be coming back.

Ma. Gretel :

So when it comes to payment for visa stamping there is a difference amount between my Son and my parents?

Nope, payment is the same for visa stamping and it only differs on the appointment type: normal or lounge (a difference of Php 3500+) per person.

Yangskiiiiiii :

Hi, thank you for the response. Did you experience it that the immigration ask to show a roundtrip ticket to ksa? As one of my cousin told me they are not asking for it. Also like for example, i have an 90days single entry visa. I can extend it for 90 days more right, so in that case immigration cant expect when im gonna be coming back.

Believed what your cousin had experienced especially if it was a recent one. Philippine immigration knows that KSA is quite strict in terms of migration/labor laws unlike other countries in the Middle East. Enjoy your trip and your stay in the kingdom.

It was just last year so hopefully its still the same as today. Yes, that's what i was also thinking. KSA is very strict when it comes to migration and labor laws. Also has a big fine for over staying. Thank you bro!