VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

@monchingmon,

this is additional information for your query regarding KSA visa stamping, the schedule of payment that you have to prepare will be indicated once you have booked an appointment for submitting your requirements. It is itemized in that whether it is normal or lounge, for normal these days it is more or less 32T pesos  and additional of more than 2T for lounge

I think so because they mentioned about the deposit slip so most probably we have to pay first before going there.

Hi  Hero،

I just got the pre approved visa from chamber today. My marriage cert is not yet attested from Saudi embassy. That is my next step before I will schedule my husband to vfs for visa stamping. Will you recommend that he should have his medical be done before he will appear to vfs also? How much will it cost me? Any idea about the insurance if it is included with the payment too. Thank you for the help..

Cleo

Hi Tuttifruti,

May I know how much is the total amount to be paid in VFS for visa stamping? And how about the insurance, is it included in the fees? Thanks in advance.

Cleo

Hi Cleo,
@ allagar25,

Actually I am not fully aware of your present condition as what you have said that  "I just got the pre approved visa from chamber today". I dont fully understand what it means. If you need more info you can send me message directly so as i can guide you the step by step in our native language.

Anyhow if i will interpret your statement i can guess that your initial application has been attested in Chamber of Commerce.

I don't know if you are applying for permanent visa or visit visa? Whom you are going to take here, son daughter/husband/wife/mother/mother in law?

If it is a visit visa if it has been submitted to Chamber, you have to wait for it to be release. It will take the soonest of 3 days and might prolong until it has a notification. Meanwhile you are waiting for its release you have to process the required attestations in Saudi Embassy like Marriage Certificate/birth certificate and other requirements like Passport, CENOMAR for girls, etc. There is no Medical Examination required for visit visa, however you will be required to pay for Medical insurance during processing. So nothing to look after for Medical examination if visit visa.

You can check your visit visa application thru https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/. You have to translate it in English for your convenience in filling the required data, it needs your iqama number and the application number which you can find in the form submitted to Chamber of Commerce.

However if you need permanent dependent visa the process/procedure is different.  You have to lodge your application thru Online thru your Absher, that is the personal account in MOI. However you can't apply online if you have not paid the required 2000SR visa application fee.

Anyway with your question regarding the medical test i would suggest to wait for approval prior to scheduling because you can't book for appointment if you dont have approved visa. The cost i am not aware maybe it will not be more than 5T and there are many approved Examination Centers you have to visit VFS Tasheel in order for you to know the Accredited Examination Centers.

I hope i answered your query.

Hi Cleo,
@ allagar25,

As i browsed your previous post i can say you need visit visa for your husband. I dont know anybody had managed to take their husband here in my experience for wife there were so many because even for son 18 years above it is hard, but there are instant that they allow.

It is not required to undergo medical exam but you have to wait for the visa to be approved, in my knowledge the medical insurance varies with my daughter last year it cost her 19USD, it depends some 200USD the expensive one.

Just wait for its release, before to make your next move. He will help you in your endeavor along with your prayers..Inshallah you will have it.

If visa has been approved your next move is to translate your marriage Certificate in Arabic for you to safely go out as husbands and wife. The visa is 90 days extensible monthly up to 180 days with corresponding fee of 100SR for each corresponding extension.

Tx.

Hi Hero,

Thanks for the reply, I am done with chamber. As of this time attestation of marriage certificate thru east west is next. What's next after? By the way I am processing for a visit visa for my husband. You mean for visit visa no need to do medical exam?
When I will schedule my husband to appear in VFS for visa stamping?

Hi Cleo,
@ allagar25,

As i have mentioned in my reply yesterday you can check if your application is approved thru MOFA with your iqama and the visa application reference number once it is approved only then you can schedule your husband for appointment in VFS Tasheel.

You have to wait the soonest is 3 days and the longest is 2 weeks for notification on the web. Usually for permanent they are sending messages but for visa no longer these days.

Just be patient and pray it will go on smoothly.

Hi Cleo,
@ allagar25,

By the way VFS Tasheel is also accepting Attestation of Documents as far as Attestation is concerned.

Moreover, i would suggest to wait for the visa to be release/approved before attestation of marriage certificate.

Please bear in mind that your case is unusual, even sons who are 18 years above are not allowed and I don't have any known case of husbands that were permitted to visit their wives, in the Kingdom the other way around is okay.

I'm just trying to remind you..

Hi Everyone, hope all is well.

Hero - on your recent post to Allagar, you mentioned that Tasheel is now accepting attestation of docs? Does it mean, we can just go directly to Tasheel instead of Eastwest Placement for attestation of docs like Marriage Contract?

I am a little bit curious on how I will process my documents since I am busy as well so if Tasheel is doing attestation of docs then I thinks that's more convenient.

My husband is in Riyadh now and will be applying for a 3 month visit visa for me. We are still waiting for the referral visa from his office hopefully we'll get them before the holiday! As soon as we have the result, will have the docs ready and set up an appointment with Tasheel.

I wonder if people from Tasheel are friendly? Haha! Was thinking about calling them to check if by any means they are accepting walk in applicants instead of setting appointments online but I was a bit hesistant.

Btw, to clarify, is the attestation of documents different from translating? I read it somewhere that if it will be a visit visa, translation is not required but I would still want my Marriage Contract to be translated for future purposes.

If you know a contact or anyone that could help me or assist me in processing my papers, please let me know.

Thank you all!

Hello
If you are in Work Visit Visa, what document should you present in the Immigration at the airport to avoid offloading?  Thanks.

Hello There!

How many days would East West Placement agency process the authentication?

Is there a fee?

hello,
the visit visa of my wife was already approved from MOFA but my Marriage Certificate not yet attested in saudi embassy.

anyone could help me or assist me to process my MC in saudi embassy.

may261981 wrote:

Hello There!

How many days would East West Placement agency process the authentication?

Is there a fee?

Hi, the standard processing is 3-4 days and Php 550 per document in East West.

Bigboy1813 wrote:

hello,
the visit visa of my wife was already approved from MOFA but my Marriage Certificate not yet attested in saudi embassy.

anyone could help me or assist me to process my MC in saudi embassy.

Hello, make sure that your MC is already DFA authenticated then contact East West or other agencies to process the attestation in Saudi Embassy. It will take 3-4 days with a minimum of Php 550 per document. Good luck.

Agency: East West Placement Center
Address: RIZZ 1059 Metropolitan Avenue, Makati City
Telephone: 02-8956911
Fax: 02-8968203
Email: [email protected]

Office Address:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/East+ … 121.013141

Sanchoboy

Thanks for the info...

There is possibility to be done the  biometric and submitting the requirements in vfs for 1 day?

Appreciate your reply,

Bigboy1813 wrote:

Sanchoboy

Thanks for the info...

There is possibility to be done the  biometric and submitting the requirements in vfs for 1 day?

Appreciate your reply,

Yes you can, but make sure that you booked an online appointment via VFS Tasheel website and all requirements are ready (visa slip, original passport, attested MC, copy of your Iqama). In 2-3 days, original passport can be claimed with stamped visa on it.

Sanchoboy

Thank you for your reply...

Hi,

Who will be the required representative to accompany my daughter in processing her visa since me and my wife are here in Riyadh now. My daughter is just 5 months old.

Thanks.

Vench

Good day! I just ask what will i do because i lost my passport.im in vacation now. I already process my new passport and it will release it on feb. 14 2019. I also process the other requirements for viza stamping my employeer already send a letter and it has already stamped by ministry of foreign affairs in ksa. They already send a certification from travel section from ksa. Now what will i do? Do i need to do red ribbon or it must authenticated before i go to the vfs tasheel?thankyou.

Hi..i just want to ask what is the step by step in vfs for family visit visa, i alreadt have a approved visit applicatiin with visa number from MOFA.

Thank you :)

Hi there. I would just like to inquire about the attestation that you mentioned. I got our documents stamped by the saudi embassy with the help of one of the agencies in manila, is the attestation same as those? I would like to be enlightened as I already have the pre visa approved from saudi.  Thanks in advance.

Ghang1222 wrote:

Hi there. I would just like to inquire about the attestation that you mentioned. I got our documents stamped by the saudi embassy with the help of one of the agencies in manila, is the attestation same as those? I would like to be enlightened as I already have the pre visa approved from saudi.  Thanks in advance.

Yes, same document. If the other requirements are ready (original passport, Iqama copy of sponsor, done with medical for adults), you can book an online appointment via VFS Tasheel website. Good luck.

Hi again. Did you mean book online thru vfs site? Sorry again for the confusion. So do we need to book online first before going to vfs building? Thank you in advance. And can you give me the site where we could do the online booking. God bless.

Ghang1222 wrote:

Hi again. Did you mean book online thru vfs site? Sorry again for the confusion. So do we need to book online first before going to vfs building? Thank you in advance. And can you give me the site where we could do the online booking. God bless.

Yes, visit https://www.vfstasheel.com/mobile/index.html#/index and all other info needed including payment details are there. No need to book thru an agency (to save time and money).

Thank you so much for your guidance. Got an schedule made online. God bless.

Hello po! Ask ko lng po pwd po mgprocess ung sister in law ko para s  docs ng family ko s pinas para s family visit visa? kailangan po ba dumaan km s agency to process the visa or pwd namn sarilng lakad lang?thank you po.

Ma. Gretel wrote:

Hello po! Ask ko lng po pwd po mgprocess ung sister in law ko para s  docs ng family ko s pinas para s family visit visa? kailangan po ba dumaan km s agency to process the visa or pwd namn sarilng lakad lang?thank you po.

Yes, your sister-in-law can process but only during VFS Tasheel appointment. Prior to that, you need to authenticate BC and MC in DFA then contact an agency (EastWest Placement as suggested by others) for the attestation of authenticated docs in Saudi Embassy. As mentioned on this thread, complete all the required documents (original passports, copy of Iqama of sponsor, copy of visit visa from MOFA, attested BC/MC, medical for adults) and online appointment via VFS Tasheel website). Good luck.

anong minimium age for that?

Hi..do i need to show a roundtrip in philippine airport for visit visa when coming here to saudi arabia? Thank you.

thank you po! ibibigay ko pa po ba ung original passport ko or only a photocopy kc ako po ung sponsor?

Good morning po. I just like to ask again, pasensya na po. Kasi I have to resechedule our appointment due to conflict of my kid's sched at school as well. I was trying to make changes pero ayaw magpush thru. Question ko lang, need po ba matapos muna ang date kung kelan ka nagpasked bago ka uli makakuha ng bagong appointment?
Thank you and God bless.

Ma. Gretel wrote:

thank you po! ibibigay ko pa po ba ung original passport ko or only a photocopy kc ako po ung sponsor?

Just photocopy since you are the sponsor but original for the applicant (kid).

Ghang1222 wrote:

Good morning po. I just like to ask again, pasensya na po. Kasi I have to resechedule our appointment due to conflict of my kid's sched at school as well. I was trying to make changes pero ayaw magpush thru. Question ko lang, need po ba matapos muna ang date kung kelan ka nagpasked bago ka uli makakuha ng bagong appointment?
Thank you and God bless.

What I know is that VFS Tasheel has "hold on" period if you cancel your appointment which means you have to wait certain number of days before you can make a new appointment schedule and usually 7-14 days depending on the availability of slots. Much better if you just select "Reschedule Appointment" and try to explore the VFS Tasheel website to have more information, thanks and good luck.

Yangskiiiiiii wrote:

Hi..do i need to show a roundtrip in philippine airport for visit visa when coming here to saudi arabia? Thank you.

Yangskiiiiiii wrote:
Yangskiiiiiii wrote:

Of course as you are expected not to stay beyond the validity of your approved visit visa.

okay po! Nid ko po ipared ribbon ung BC ng parents ko at anak ko, sila po ang pupunta d2 sa saudi. After ng authentication sa DFA isubmit ko na po sa VFS tasheel or dadaan pa ako ako sa East west agency?

Ma. Gretel wrote:

okay po! Nid ko po ipared ribbon ung BC ng parents ko at anak ko, sila po ang pupunta d2 sa saudi. After ng authentication sa DFA isubmit ko na po sa VFS tasheel or dadaan pa ako ako sa East west agency?

Yes, after authentication from DFA proceed for the attestation in Saudi Embassy but only thru an agency (I could recommend East West as they have the lowest charge per doc) and it will take 3-4 days. Once you all have the attested BC of parents/kid and MC and other required documents, you can book an appointment online via VFS Tasheel website.

So when it comes to payment for visa stamping there is a difference amount between my Son and my parents?