VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Hi as far as I know as long as you have a clearance from the doctor it will be fine.

Good day. Can i have step by step process on how to apply family visit visa in KSA.? Do i need to apply visa first here sa saudi arabia and only stamping in the philippines? Thank you.

Hi Tutti,

Good day,
Just want to ask, i iapplied work visa (one year multiple entries) in vfs tasheel and i got the visa. I just want to know if do i need to obtain OEC to avoid offloading by the immigration officer. And do you have any idea what requirements i need in the immigration.

Thanks

Sanchoboy wrote:
ryanlicayan wrote:

Salam Dear.
I just start the process for family VISA bound for KSA.
Please correct me if i am wrong, process i need to follow:
1. Red Ribbon for Marriage Cert, Birth Cert of Dependents & School credentials
2. Red ribbons in #1 should be attested by Saudi Embassy thru East West
3. All documents after step #2 together with their passport, should be sent to me here in Saudi.
4. Red ribbon documents has to be translated to Arabic here in Saudi???
5. Get appointment from Jawazat & Pay estiqdam fees
6. Get Yellow slip
7. Send the yellow slip to VFS Tasheel for Medical & Visa Stamping.

I am now on step #2. Am i following the right flow???

if the Visa fees is 6k per applicant & if i have 3 dependents (including wife) does this mean i need to pay 18k?

Thank you in advance

For clarification:

(1) Only your original red ribboned school credentials (Grad Cert, TOR) are needed to get the family visa (yellow paper) from Istaqdam. Make the photocopies of MC, BC, and grad certificate translated in Arabic as additional requirements in Istaqdam aside from your Certificate of Employment (stamped by Ministry of Commerce if working in private companies only); copy of your Iqama, copies of family passports (including yourself).
(2) Once you get the family visa (yellow paper), send to the Philippines for processing: MC and BC of kids must be authenticated in DFA (either personal or thru agency) and attested in Saudi Embassy (only thru agency) with a fee of Php 1200 per doc (minimum) and usually takes 3-4 days.
(3) After the released of your attested MC and BCs, you can book an online appointment at VFS Tasheel (https://www.vfstasheel.com/landing.html#/index) and you have 2 options: Normal (Php 2100++) or Lounge (Php 6000++). Tips: Since you have small kids, even a normal appointment they will take your family to stay at the Lounge for considerations. This is based from what my family had experienced in June 2018.

You can track status updates of your family visa processing thru VFS Tasheel website.

Good luck.

Sir Sanchoboy,

I am planning to bring my family (wife and 2 kids) thru visit visa hopefully next year after school off say first week of April till 1st week of June. Documents that I have are: Degree cert., MC and Child's BC all are DFA Red Ribboned attested by Saudi Embassy (thru Al Assal) and stamped by MOFA (by myself) and translated to Arabic (thru certified translator in Riyadh). My questions are: (1) Do I need attestation from Saudi culture because I read it from some blogs, if so then where is that? (2) As per VFS website we need our document to be attested too by East West do I need to undergo the same attestation or Saudi Culture is the same with Saudi Embassy attestation? (3) Which original document(s) that VFS will take or they might need only photocopy? (4) With all documents above, what is my wife's next move, is it to acquire an appointment to VFS once I send my yellow slip? By the way I'm not applying yet to MOFA website online because I'm still considering some matters like from what I read if yellow slip was issued by MOFA then it has only 3 months validity to be stamped in passport, as my target date for them to come is on 1st week of April. Thanks in advance for you future response

Regards

Hello po!

Ask lang po nakapagbiometric po ako last june 2018 para sa isang visa boud to riyadh. Pero last july 2018 something came up and i decided na ipacancel yung visa at ngpull out po ako ng papers ko.

Ngayon po nakapagapplg po sa iabng agency at nakuha nmn po for biometric na po sana ako uli kaso nakita po nila na may ecisting biometric po ako. ANo po ang dpat na gawin? Salamat po

xirdna wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:
ryanlicayan wrote:

Salam Dear.
I just start the process for family VISA bound for KSA.
Please correct me if i am wrong, process i need to follow:
1. Red Ribbon for Marriage Cert, Birth Cert of Dependents & School credentials
2. Red ribbons in #1 should be attested by Saudi Embassy thru East West
3. All documents after step #2 together with their passport, should be sent to me here in Saudi.
4. Red ribbon documents has to be translated to Arabic here in Saudi???
5. Get appointment from Jawazat & Pay estiqdam fees
6. Get Yellow slip
7. Send the yellow slip to VFS Tasheel for Medical & Visa Stamping.

I am now on step #2. Am i following the right flow???

if the Visa fees is 6k per applicant & if i have 3 dependents (including wife) does this mean i need to pay 18k?

Thank you in advance

For clarification:

(1) Only your original red ribboned school credentials (Grad Cert, TOR) are needed to get the family visa (yellow paper) from Istaqdam. Make the photocopies of MC, BC, and grad certificate translated in Arabic as additional requirements in Istaqdam aside from your Certificate of Employment (stamped by Ministry of Commerce if working in private companies only); copy of your Iqama, copies of family passports (including yourself).
(2) Once you get the family visa (yellow paper), send to the Philippines for processing: MC and BC of kids must be authenticated in DFA (either personal or thru agency) and attested in Saudi Embassy (only thru agency) with a fee of Php 1200 per doc (minimum) and usually takes 3-4 days.
(3) After the released of your attested MC and BCs, you can book an online appointment at VFS Tasheel (https://www.vfstasheel.com/landing.html#/index) and you have 2 options: Normal (Php 2100++) or Lounge (Php 6000++). Tips: Since you have small kids, even a normal appointment they will take your family to stay at the Lounge for considerations. This is based from what my family had experienced in June 2018.

You can track status updates of your family visa processing thru VFS Tasheel website.

Good luck.

Sir Sanchoboy,

I am planning to bring my family (wife and 2 kids) thru visit visa hopefully next year after school off say first week of April till 1st week of June. Documents that I have are: Degree cert., MC and Child's BC all are DFA Red Ribboned attested by Saudi Embassy (thru Al Assal) and stamped by MOFA (by myself) and translated to Arabic (thru certified translator in Riyadh). My questions are: (1) Do I need attestation from Saudi culture because I read it from some blogs, if so then where is that? (2) As per VFS website we need our document to be attested too by East West do I need to undergo the same attestation or Saudi Culture is the same with Saudi Embassy attestation? (3) Which original document(s) that VFS will take or they might need only photocopy? (4) With all documents above, what is my wife's next move, is it to acquire an appointment to VFS once I send my yellow slip? By the way I'm not applying yet to MOFA website online because I'm still considering some matters like from what I read if yellow slip was issued by MOFA then it has only 3 months validity to be stamped in passport, as my target date for them to come is on 1st week of April. Thanks in advance for you future response

Regards

Visas are valid for 1 year from the date of release which means that you have one full year whether to push through or not. The 3 months validity which you mentioned pertains to the visa after being stamped in your passport - you are given 90 days to travel/leave the Philippines or else it is considered cancelled/invalid. For your other queries: (1) Attestations of DFA authenticated docs is solely done by Saudi Embassy in Makati; (2) you can utilize any agency; (3) Original passports, original or copy of visa slip will do (4) prepare all the docs listed in VFS website then book an appointment on the same website. Sorry for the late reply and good luck. :)

Terghazel wrote:

Hi Tutti,

Good day,
Just want to ask, i iapplied work visa (one year multiple entries) in vfs tasheel and i got the visa. I just want to know if do i need to obtain OEC to avoid offloading by the immigration officer. And do you have any idea what requirements i need in the immigration.

Thanks

You personally applied for work visa or thru recruitment agency? I asked this because your statement is quite confusing. If it is a work visa, only the accredited recruitment agencies with approved job order can process your documents including the OEC, PDOS certificates. OEC is a proof that you're indeed an OFW and not as tourist or visitor of a particular country.

emayarelown wrote:

Hello po!

Ask lang po nakapagbiometric po ako last june 2018 para sa isang visa boud to riyadh. Pero last july 2018 something came up and i decided na ipacancel yung visa at ngpull out po ako ng papers ko.

Ngayon po nakapagapplg po sa iabng agency at nakuha nmn po for biometric na po sana ako uli kaso nakita po nila na may ecisting biometric po ako. ANo po ang dpat na gawin? Salamat po

You better inquire your case by visiting VFS Tasheel in person and they can confirm if your previous work visa was indeed cancelled.

Hi Tutti,
Thanks for reply..

Sorry to confused you. Its my mistake
My visa is working visit visa multiple entries one year and i applied it by my self thru vfs. I just want to know if i will be having trouble in immigration or do i need some supporting documents like oec etc..

Thanks

Terghazel wrote:

Hi Tutti,
Thanks for reply..

Sorry to confused you. Its my mistake
My visa is working visit visa multiple entries one year and i applied it by my self thru vfs. I just want to know if i will be having trouble in immigration or do i need some supporting documents like oec etc..

Thanks

Ah I see and since this is the first time that I heard about work visit visa, I found out that you need an invitation/sponsor from someone in KSA to get the visa. In this case, since the nature of your visa is "VISIT" so I guess there is no need for OEC and other POEA documents because you are not an OFW (kindly confirm this from POEA or MIAA just to make sure). But you cannot open bank account, apply for driving license, or can transfer from one sponsor to another (http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2015/0 … rabia.html). Lastly, I think KSA is not ideal for this type of visa due to many restrictions as mentioned above and it would still be better to go here via "Work Visa"/ as an OFW. I hope all these info will help you. Good luck.

Sir, Quoted from https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2014 … -in-saudi/" The visit visa obtained from the procedure mentioned must be stamped from Saudi Consulate or Saudi Embassy of the respective country within 3 months of its issuance as per website of Ministry of Foreighn Affairs." From here I based my statement above :) Additionally, also came from the same blog "Once the visit visa is issued, it can be stamped by the Saudi Embassy in your country within 3 months of its issuance date. Once family visa is stamped in your home country by the Saudi Embassy, it is valid for 1 month from the date when it is stamped".

xirdna wrote:

Sir, Quoted from https://lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2014 … udi/" The visit visa obtained from the procedure mentioned must be stamped from Saudi Consulate or Saudi Embassy of the respective country within 3 months of its issuance as per website of Ministry of Foreighn Affairs." From here I based my statement above :) Additionally, also came from the same blog "Once the visit visa is issued, it can be stamped by the Saudi Embassy in your country within 3 months of its issuance date. Once family visa is stamped in your home country by the Saudi Embassy, it is valid for 1 month from the date when it is stamped".

Thanks for the clarification, maybe I assumed that the validity is the same as the residence/dependent visa (one year upon release from Istaqdam and 3 months after successfully stamped in passport).

Good day!
Hello im new here and i want to ask for help, i Have a plan of getting a visit visa for saudi araboa for my wife and 2 year old daughter. Can you please tell me how to start and if there are legit agency who can help me for the visit visa application? Thankyou in advance

Incomplete vfs tasheel application cant retrieve
hi pwede po bang pa help? kasi ung application ko for visa sa vfs tasheel di ko na tapos nung una tapos ngayon na nire-retrieve ko na ayaw naman gumana? paano kayang gagawin ko? thany you

Hi good day..
I just booked an appt to vfs tahseel manila last sept 14, 2018 via lounge service, but unfortunately they are having a downtime.  Any idea if they will open tomorrow? If lounge service do I still need to book an appointment?
TIA..🙏🏻

@Rodelyn > please write in English so that everyone can understand. Thank you

Hi, i just want to know the requirements for visit visa stamping  and the procedure after the requirements? Thanks in advance.

Hi Po,

Good day. I'd like to ask if you're applying a job for KSA and you have a re-entry previously but you weren't able to comeback so meaning you're banned for 5 years right? My question is, is the recuitment agency has an access to check the status of the applicant weather he/she is applicable to work again in KSA? Is the recruitment agency can schedule for VFS tasheel and Visa stamping without knowing that the applicant is banned in that country? Just for clarification please help.

Thank you po.

Thank you for responding , i am not sure i am going to ask them soon since my position in ksa in under preparation i need to declare this problem and ask if they can ask if i am banned already, for my case i left Saudi now in July 2018 i did not comeback due to my son was in hospital critically ill, i couldn't comeback on time after my vacation and clearly it wont make sense for the family to leave my son while hospitalized and their policy says if you had emergency vacation before and you did not comeback on second vacation they will terminate you , i then ask if i can come they said i will be terminated then i decided not to go back since i am only going to comeback home again due to termination i will have to buy my ticket again . that week i received a call that hospital in Saudi want to hire me i agreed hoping i could still go back without any hiccups.

i will update you on due time.

Translation sa arabic is no valid still unless na pa authenticate mo ang MC sa chamber if commerce at MOFA dito sa KSA

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Tittifruti,

I would like to ask what is the next step after I get the documents of my wife and my kids authenticated (BC, and NBI for my wife).

Hi Sanchoboy,

Photo copy lang ba ang kailangan sa MC at BC (translated in Arabic); Certificate of Employment, copy of passport at Iqama ni hubby; copy of passport ni baby; red ribboned TOR/Diploma ni Hubby

Thanks

RSL2018 wrote:

Hi Sanchoboy,

Photo copy lang ba ang kailangan sa MC at BC (translated in Arabic); Certificate of Employment, copy of passport at Iqama ni hubby; copy of passport ni baby; red ribboned TOR/Diploma ni Hubby

Thanks

DFA authenticated documents such as MC and BC must be attested in Saudi Embassy in Makati City thru an agency (try to contact East West coz I heard they have the lowest price per doc although we got the service of Bison). If these aforementioned docs have been attested, you have to bring it in VFS Tasheel (get an online appointment first) together with copy of your hubby's Iqama & passport, visa slip, original passports of you and baby. No need for school documents since it is a family visa (residence or visit). Then you can track the status on VFS website, usually in 2-3 max you can claimed the passports with stamped visa. Good luck.

RSL2018 wrote:

Hi Sanchoboy,

Thanks

However, if you were referring to applying for family visa here in KSA then you got it right just bring the original and photocopies of red ribboned TOR/Diploma of your hubby and application form (Arabic). The arrangement of documents as per MOFA's instruction is posted at the building entrance (Guard's corner).

Thanks for a brief explanation, furthermore I would like to ask also if my wife need to secure an NBI and if it is needed to be authenticated and attested too?

Nope, for family/dependent visa (residence or visit) there is no need for NBI clearance aside from the list of documents mentioned above.

please can someone help! i have a daughter i applied here visit visa to saudi arabia. can someone tell me the procedure and documents needed so she can come to saudi arabia thru visit visa. thanks in advance.

Hi,

My husband and I are planning to bring my mom here in KSA. Do you have any idea how long would it take to finish the attestation of MC from Saudi Embassy?

Thanks.

Hi tutti..

I need some information if you can advise me regarding the booking for appointment in VFS Tashel in Manila once i entered the passport number there was a notification that passport number is being processed in OPSYS_DB so i can not book for appointment. Initially the visit visa was processed thru agency..thanks...

Do I need to appear personally in East West placement agency for attestation? Or it's okay for a relative to submit and collect the document? Can someone answer me please... Thank you

Hi,

We had the same question here. But I managed to get answer directly from EastWest Placement Agency thru their FB account. An authorized representative can process and claim the attsted documents for you provided that the docs have been authenticated in DFA and he/she will present an authorization letter signed by you with a copy of valid id.

Here are details that they also sent me. Hope this will help you:

"Thank you. Authentication submission is Monday to Friday 9:00 to 11:00am only, Window6 G/F of Eastwest Placement Center. Documents should be in Red ribbon from DFA, together with deposit slip.
Fees- Php 550.00 Per Red ribbon document, deposit  to     
Ariel O. Dormiendo, SA#  430252196  Banco de Oro Metropolitan branch 
Release time 11:00 am to 12:00 noon Monday to Friday after 2-3 days of submission."

Thank you for your reply. Do I need to deposit the amount first and bring the deposit slip before the authorized representative will go the east west placement agency?

If East West Agency is doing it that way i think you have to pay the fees since some agencies are directly asking for payment once you applied it to them for Authentication is the Embassy prior to submission of the documents for authentication

If East West Agency is doing it that way i think you have to pay the fees since some agencies are directly asking for payment once you applied it to them for Authentication is the Embassy prior to submission of the documents for authentication

If it has been attested in DFA It is maximum three days, it depends on the processing time of the agency although in Saudi Embassy it is only one day. However some agencies are giving an allowance of one week for some they are collecting altogether and submitting it one time.

You have to process the birth certificate of your daughter along with your Marriage Contract/Certificate for Authentication and to be Submitted to Saudi Embassy for Attestation. Also your daughter will be asked to provide CENOMAR from NCSO. However please ensure that the Passport of your daughter to be latest or at least 9 months as per latest requirement since you will be providing it in the online visa application.

If you are presently here in the Kingdom you can send an Authorization Letter from both of you (husband and wife) for some SM outlets are accepting the one sent through email as i have done recently with my daughter.

Hi!

I wanted to help you about applying for visit visa here in the Kingdom. First I need to know who is coming here your son/daughter? In-laws? For men to be invited is hard. If daughter or mother-in-law is Ok.

First you have to check online the profession in your iqama if you are eligible to apply. then if it is okay you can start the process. You have to send for Attestation  in Saudi Embassy the copy of Your Son/Daughter Birth Certificate and your Marriage Certificate. These can be arrange in any SM Outlets they are having this facilities nowadays with fees. Your Daughter/son will be required to provide Authorization Letter for both of you. If daughter she will be required to provide CENOMAR from NCSO which can be taken also to SM Outlet. Attested documents accepted with validity of 5 years.

Ensure that the Passports are valid since you will be needing it in the filling of application online.

Then you have to apply online (MOFA). You need Arabic Speaking or person who can translate the Arabic to English so that it will be easier for you. Please bear in mind that you have to provide your address where your company is registered in Chamber of Commerce like for example you are working in Jeddah while your head office is registered in Riyadh you should provide the address of your company in Riyadh to facilitate easy approval or else it might be refused.

Once the online application is fully filled you should submit it for it to be provided with reference number and you have to sign it along with the authorized signatory personnel in your company registered in Chamber of Commerce.

You dont need to worry if you make mistake in the online application since if it is not submitted it will not be counted. The signed copy will be submitted to Chamber of commerce by your company or by you it depends upon the situation.

After maximum of one week you will know the results if it is approved. Mostly 3 days after submission there is a result.

Check out the requirements for Visa Stamping in VFS Tasheel Website.

If it has been approved you can apply for Appointment for Stamping the Visa in Manila Consulate (VFS Tasheel). After Stamping you are allowed to depart for a maximum of one month. Once you have submitted it in your appointment date you will be informed by the Office when it will be released, the offices are in Remedios/Leon Guinto in Manila and in Davao.

I do hope this will help you...

Hi!

I wanted to help you about applying for visit visa here in the Kingdom. First I need to know who is coming here your son/daughter? In-laws? For men to be invited is hard. If daughter or mother-in-law is Ok.

First you have to check online the profession in your iqama if you are eligible to apply. then if it is okay you can start the process. You have to send for Attestation  in Saudi Embassy the copy of Your Son/Daughter Birth Certificate and your Marriage Certificate. These can be arrange in any SM Outlets they are having this facilities nowadays with fees. Your Daughter/son will be required to provide Authorization Letter for both of you. If daughter she will be required to provide CENOMAR from NCSO which can be taken also to SM Outlet. Attested documents accepted with validity of 5 years.

Ensure that the Passports are valid since you will be needing it in the filling of application online.

Then you have to apply online (MOFA). You need Arabic Speaking or person who can translate the Arabic to English so that it will be easier for you. Please bear in mind that you have to provide your address where your company is registered in Chamber of Commerce like for example you are working in Jeddah while your head office is registered in Riyadh you should provide the address of your company in Riyadh to facilitate easy approval or else it might be refused.

Once the online application is fully filled you should submit it for it to be provided with reference number and you have to sign it along with the authorized signatory personnel in your company registered in Chamber of Commerce.

You dont need to worry if you make mistake in the online application since if it is not submitted it will not be counted. The signed copy will be submitted to Chamber of commerce by your company or by you it depends upon the situation.

After maximum of one week you will know the results if it is approved. Mostly 3 days after submission there is a result.

Check out the requirements for Visa Stamping in VFS Tasheel Website.

If it has been approved you can apply for Appointment for Stamping the Visa in Manila Consulate (VFS Tasheel). After Stamping you are allowed to depart for a maximum of one month. Once you have submitted it in your appointment date you will be informed by the Office when it will be released, the offices are in Remedios/Leon Guinto in Manila and in Davao.

I do hope this will help you...

This is for the information of Everybody regarding the post I sent to Tutti frutti last November 21, 2018 wherein I was booking for appointment of my daughter's visit visa stamping in VFS Tasheel in Manila then i got a notification of ''passport number is being processed in OPSYS_DB so i can not book for appointment". I tried to look for contact phone to call but i got only a complaint line, so what i have done i enclosed a file (20KB max) of small copy of screenshot of the notification along with the details of passport number and sent it to them and early morning of the following day i got a notification informing me that the issue has been solved and i was advised to book.