New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Algeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Algeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone,
Thank you Julien for this thread, which is very relevant.
I am Algerian, born in Algiers. I am 32 years old, I am head of company and tutor of French FLE. I lived in Paris when I was very young and I returned to Algiers to continue all my education until university.
I am not an expatriate, but I like travel, nature, business, art, culture, languages ...
I am in love with my city Algiers. I have an interesting network. I will be happy to help you on the forum.
See you soon !

Hi I am hoping you may be able to assist me I am looking for my daughter's father .. I really don't know what else to do.. I have posted on these forums but no success. I was hoping someone could give me ideas who to contact his last address that I have was in Baraki Algiers. Any ideas his name is Mourad Gueridi.
Thanks

Good afternoon to all from the USA 5 hours away!

I am planning a trip to Algeria to meet someone and expand my business merchandise.  I was wondering if anyone had any advice to what I should expect or where to stay or who to trust?  I am planning to come after Ramadan in June 2018.

Cannot wait for your replies!

Jackie XOXO

Good afternoon,

I am planning a trip to Batna, Algeria in June and hope to meet someone I have connected with and utilize him as a translator for making connections to purchase merchandise for my new store opening in New York.  I am looking for plane tickets, accommodations, most of transportation to the closest airport to Batna as well as US monies conversion.

Hope to hear from you soon as I need a passport and a VISA! X0X0 Jackie

hello
i am from australia looking for friends in alger

Hy, My name is Luís Miguel, I am from Portugal and started work in Oran this month Looking for meet other expert to share experiences and friends.

Hi. I am a Malaysian arrived 3 months ago as my current company send me
here for their project .

I shall be here until end of next year

Hello there,

I'm Amine from Algeria, the manager of a business office in Boumerdes ( near Algiers) I am interested in representing foreign companies in Algeria, especially those who are active in the field of education and media. feel free to get in touch with me

best regards

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey folks,

i'm a dual national (Algerian/American) and back to live in Algiers for a quiet some time.
if anybody needs advice or any kind of help just drop me a line and i would be very happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

hello,

i guess you should try some facebook pages or groups which might be very popular in Algeria.
you need to know that the above social network is used by almost everyone in Algeria so i think it would help you a lot.
good luck

Hello,

You are welcome in Algeria,

Please if you need a help d'ont hesitate to contact me.

Regards.

Hello there,
I am a Technical Engineer at Operon Strategist. My company is the medical device and regulatory consultant. I am here for my new project work.

welcome to algeria
this is your second country
if you need any kind of help don't be shy to ask me

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829799

Thanks!

Closed