Purchasing American soft drinks in HCMC

Does anyone know where I can purchase American soft drinks (coca cola, Dr pepper, Bargs, A&W, etc.), in HCMC? (What stores? What districts?)

They're sold in every supermarket (Co.op, Big C, Emart, Lotte, ...), convenience store (Vinmart, Family Mart, Ministop, B's Mart, Circle K, Shop & Go ...) and restaurant on every street in the city.  They're also sold at gas stations and almost every street food stand in almost every neighbourhood.

Coca Cola / Fanta and Pepsico products are available, although diet versions are rare or unavailable. I haven't seen anything as exotic as Barq's Root beer, or A&W in stores. There are definitely no A&W restaurants :sosad: like there are in Thailand and Singapore.
A couple malls have imported food sections, Takashimaya and Giant in Crescent Mall might have some surprises.

Not Barq, but A&W can be found in Q3 and Bình Thạnh:  A&W

I grew up drinking Sá Xị Con Cọp (sarsaparilla from BGI with the picture of a tiger on the label, made right here in Saigon).  Didn't care much for it, but it was supposed to be a hip thing to drink.

I'm curious whether Squirt or Orange Crush can be obtained in Saigon.  I mostly drink Coke, but I've had a hankering for those recently.

paulmsn wrote:

I'm curious whether Squirt or Orange Crush can be obtained in Saigon.  I mostly drink Coke, but I've had a hankering for those recently.

Maybe this place has some. I was in there the other day and was amazed at the variety of imports they carry:

Annam Gourmet
16-18 Hai Bà Trưng, St, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 70000
https://maps.app.goo.gl/vWMhKjh3sdeucVBw6

It's in the general area of the Opera House and The Caravelle Hotel.

I removed the phone number from the info, but if you click on the Google Maps link, it's listed there.

There's also an Annam Gourmet in District 2 in the Estella Heights building.  They have a lot of things from home there.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
paulmsn wrote:

Maybe this place has some. I was in there the other day and was amazed at the variety of imports they carry:

Annam Gourmet

I removed the phone number from the info, but if you click on the Google Maps link, it's listed there.

This place also sells the best fresh Coffee beans and ground coffee there as well. I just can not help myself when I go in there.

Wadey

Wadey wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:
paulmsn wrote:

Annam Gourmet

This place also sells the best fresh Coffee beans and ground coffee there as well. I just can not help myself when I go in there.

Wadey

The little cafe upstairs (inside the store) had some killer carrot cake. Nice casual spot overlooking the intersection there, air conditioned well.