Which Steps to Follow after entering to Hungary?

Hi All,

We are planning to move to Hungary in few months. So i want to know where exactly i have to register my family in terms to qualify for Citizenship.
As we are planning to stay there permanent  because we already have a permanent residency of Hungary. (We already know that we have to stay for minimum 8 years)

From where can we look the cargo services in Saudia to Hungary?

So what steps should we follow exactly as we are going from Saudi Arabia and we don't have any idea what to do and to whom to ask?

Any suggestions?

Immigration and Asylum Office (its new name as of Jan 1, 2017).

http://www.bmbah.hu/index.php?option=co … mp;lang=en

Linzee wrote:

From where can we look the cargo services in Saudia to Hungary?

So what steps should we follow exactly as we are going from Saudi Arabia and we don't have any idea what to do and to whom to ask?

Any suggestions?

You can contact international movers like AGS.  This is just an example - AGS is quite expensive  - so you can find someone else too.  I have used AGS multiple times but that's because I didn't have a choice at the time.

To put it simply:

On moving day, they will literally take all your stuff, pack it up, put in a container and arrange for it to arrive in Hungary.  You need to properly and throughly inventorise it because Customs will want to know if you have anything unusual - from Saudi I expect the authorities to be extra interested.   AGS will also clear it all through Customs and deliver it directly to your new place in Hungary.  They will also store it for you at a monthly cost.

You need to ask them about any vehicles you want to bring as these are usually more problematic than other items.  Most people - unless diplomats - want to dispose of their vehicles before arriving in Hungary and buying replacements here.  It's a hassle to make non-EU vehicles complaint to EU standards.   If you are really ambitious, you could actually drive here - people do drive here from places like UAE and Kuwait but route planning will be an adventure in itself.  Apart from the adventure, it's probably not worth it. 

One thing you might want to consider is doing two shipments - one which goes by air for important items you will need immediately on arrival but that's too big or heavy for airline baggage - use one trunk for each person.  Then the other stuff like furniture can go in the container for delivery by ship and road.  It's worth sorting out if it's worth actually sending stuff - cost of item vs cost of transport - unless someone else is paying.

My guess is that a container delivery from Saudi would take anywhere between 3-6 weeks.

Thank u so much! :)
it's a gr8 help :)