Resident/permit decision waiting time

Hello
I have applied for residence permits to move to my husband in march 2020 i did my interview in November 2020 but till now they are not concluding my case i have applied also for concluding case at migrationsverket but still they didn't , can anyone help for what to do please ?
Thanks

Me too I applied February 2020 and I did my interview last January 2021 until now waiting and praying for the result.

How long do you wait for a decision after sending the questionnaire?

Hello everyone, It's been 4 months since i sent my application, and last week the migrationsverket sent me an email for additional information. I'm waiting for the notification for an interview, Does anyone know how long does it take to get a message for an interview?

lanamil wrote:

Hello everyone, It's been 4 months since i sent my application, and last week the migrationsverket sent me an email for additional information. I'm waiting for the notification for an interview, Does anyone know how long does it take to get a message for an interview?

Christmas and New Year has just happened = Holidays so be patient

Hello hadim1….Some takes a year, some take longer or shorter. Have you done the interview already?

We applied in February 2021 and a little while later we were asked for more information. At the time the Migration Agency website was quoting 24-27 months with delays due to Covid but in fact we got our permits confirmed in late December 2021, so 10 months. No interview, nothing (I did send in a VERY complete application!). Biometrics a few days later and cards after another week.

Now it is 3 months. I have not had an interview yet. It still says decision pending on the website when I track my application with my control number. But of course my wife has provided all the documents needed. I think it takes longer than I expected…

Then I should just forget about it not to think or hoping that I will get a news anytime soon. I've submitted my application on the 14 December 2021. And my wife sends the maintenance requirements 2 days after. Maybe I will still have to wait for a year so so. So I will forget about it.

thanks

Hi everyone,
I completed my residence permit application May 2021 and haven't yet gotten an interview let alone any email. Swedish migration makes it so hard to call. In 1 month it will be 1 year since I put in my application and 27 months since I have seen my love🥺 anyone else going through this time frame as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Maybe you should try to contact them via email and ask where your case is handled,i mean the unit where it is,if you can get the email of that unit then you contact them directly.

@Shakie yes, I have contacted them multiple times only to be told the same pre made response that my case is still not assigned and that if the migration agency needs more information that they'll email me and to check my spam folder.

Hi everyoneI have a question about my case My case rejected once by MV and i appealed about that now the court decided to send my case back to MVDoes anybody know the waiting time for reconsideration of MV?

-@omid5682

hi omid i have exactly the same case if you see this message please let me know how long it took and if there's something you did to make it quick let me know!!

Hi everyoneI have a question about my case My case rejected once by MV and i appealed about that now the court decided to send my case back to MVDoes anybody know the waiting time for reconsideration of MV?   

Anyone know anything about this please let me know..!

Who has a list of questions they ask you in the interview?