HELP! How to get married with Saudi man

Hi my name is Amira, Can anyone tell me how to get married with Saudi man ? He is 26 years old and if I'm not wrong in order to get marriage permission from MOI he has to be 30 y ? We both knew each other for long time. I heard that it is really difficult to get all of this from Saudi government, im thinking to get married in Thailand (which is my country) both under Thailand's law and in Islamic rules. Will we get in any touble later ? Does he has to pay 100000 SAR fine... please if anyone can suggest me any ways or somehow to get everything done smoothly.. I don't mind if it's diffcult or not as long as everything is right.

Thank you in advance

Ameera 1992 wrote:

Hi my name is Amira, Can anyone tell me how to get married with Saudi man ? He is 26 years old and if I'm not wrong in order to get marriage permission from MOI he has to be 30 y ? We both knew each other for long time. I heard that it is really difficult to get all of this from Saudi government, im thinking to get married in Thailand (which is my country) both under Thailand's law and in Islamic rules. Will we get in any touble later ? Does he has to pay 100000 SAR fine... please if anyone can suggest me any ways or somehow to get everything done smoothly.. I don't mind if it's diffcult or not as long as everything is right.

Thank you in advance

ok...i dnt know anything about marriage when it comes to Saudi Laws, though i had a few saudi friends back when i was there who were married to other non-saudi women, i will simply advise you to let your (saudi lover) at the moment, go find out all this information and more from his government (am sure they have a branch of government in charge of that). I say this because marrying a foreigner there is a more complicated issue and it would be best if he (the man) takes charge of getting the required information and papers. Good luck.

He needs to appy get the permission from Saudi government for your marriage to be legally recognized in Saudi.

Its best to go legal way rather choosing illegal way and cursing each other when caught in trouble after marriage. Be patience and let him see the legal ways. Of course there would be.

you can marry with saudi in kingdom, best way let him find because he know very well how to do this.
and if he didn't do anything then .......... i hope you will understand
goodluck
have a happy life

He must get approval from the ministry of interior if he does not you will not be considered his wife legally here and both of you will get in trouble. Keep in mind that this process can take from 3 months to 2-3 years I've heard. It just depends on the employees handling your case as well as how often your fiancé follows up and tries to get things done as quickly as possible.

good luck

Kindly read this article and hope it can help.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-ara … -1.1911892