Phuket Music Bands

Hi Everyone;
Hope this email finds you all well.  I am looking for any Phuket Band Music players that may be looking for a guitar player.  I love music and can play electric and acoustic guitar, all kinds of music. Rock and Roll, Blues, Punk, Pop etc.

I spent 12 years in South Korea and was part of a band there for 2 years.  We used to play in several night clubs in the city I lived in.  My hobby is playing guitar - but on my own and I miss the connection and challenge of learning new songs to play in public.

So I am looking for anyone out there in Phuket that may be looking for a new guitar playing band member, I would be willing to do an interview and a scheduled jam time if required.

So anyone out there that may be interested - give me response

thanks

If it were me, I would make the rounds of places which provide live music and try getting to know the band members when they are on break.  Personal interaction and chemistry is important in a creative environment.  Not as easy as posting on here but probably more fruitful.

Thanks for the reply.  I agree personal interaction is the best.  I'm just not a bar person outside of the interest in playing my guitar.  Just thought id reach out and see if anyone was interested

thanks

Hi

Are you looking for drummer too ??
If you are, you can response me

Thank you