New in Chennai

Hi everybody,

I'm a 23 YO student, new on chennai for 1 day :) What an amazing mess !

I'm here for an 6-months Internship with Oxylane (Decathlon) and i'd like to meet some other french people to discover and enjoy this big city.

Don't hesistate to revert me,
bybyeee

Hi Plou,

Welcome on board! :)

Hope you will meet lots of new contacts on the site.

Christine

Hey Plou !

Je vais t'écrire en français puisque je vois que tu es français aussi :)
Moi c'est christelle, j'ai 23 ans aussi et je vais venir vivre à Chennai en septembre ! Mon copain a obtenu une expat' ici et je le suis pour 3 ans !
J'ai hâte !

Comment trouves-tu la vie là-bas pour l'instant ?

Puis-je te demander dans quel domaine tu vas faire ton stage ?
Je compte travailler là-bas et je cherche d'ores et déjà toutes les opportunités qu'il pourrait y avoir sur place. Peut-être aurais-tu le nom d'un contact à qui je pourrais faire passer mon CV pour voir si le groupe Oxylane a des opportunités qui pourraient correspondre à mon profil à Chennai ?

Bonne installation dans ta nouvelle vie et peut-être nous verrons nous à Chennai !

christelle

Hi Christelle,

Can you please write in English in this English forum. If you want to interact in French, please use the French version of the site.

Thank you very much,
Christine

Hi Christine,

Sorry, as Plou is french, I wrote to him in our mother tongue.
Won't happen again.

Christelle

ok m verymuch from chennai and have loads of expat frnds .. i would luv to show you guys around if ur interested u can call me on ***. .Will make you experience the best of this town and its culture ..

That's really nice of you.
I'll let you know if we need this kind of tour when we will be there.

Have a nice day

No worries it would be a pleasure .. i keep hosting small gatherings at my own beach house where i invite all expats whom i personally know and have met so they can all interact with each other .. i do not do this to make money or anything but it gives me great pleasure to entertain u guys :)

Hello!!

I arrived 2 weeks ago and I'm also looking for people to visit the city a bit.
I stay in Chromepet, where to you stay?
You can contact me and we can see if we can visit some places together?
I'm 25, working here for a year.

Hi would thanks for your reply we can certainly get in touch .. you can call me on ***.

This weekend i m planning a tour by the coastline early morning to watch the sunrise if any of you interested call me .. Thanks

hai guys and Girls,
i m living in chennai. Looking for Friends and Networking..
advice if any One Interested.
i am into business

Hello Ladies and gentlemen,

I arrived in Chennai a month ago and am living in Alwarpet and would like to know if any expats are around here.

Cheers

Bonjour PLOU and all,

I would be very happy to meet you and to share some activities. I am staying here during 2 weeks and i am feeling very alone sometimes. Not easy to meet someone in Chennai. Nevertheless i want to discover where i am staying :) I am from Paris and i am 27 years old.
Waiting in a hurry your reply.
Thanks,
Mélanie.

Hello Mélanie and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts soon.

Harmonie.:)

hai
great to hear from expats.
Mail me
[email protected]
for Making friends,networking...etc
m34yrs frm chennai
jac

ok guys now there is a fun event coming up soon .. call me on ***for further updates ...