Criminal background check for Indians

Hi! Any Indians here who has recently got a work visa? Please share the procedure to get criminal background. I'm told that one should get it from home state and get it approved from New Delhi. Can someone do it on my behalf or I need to be present?

Thanks

This will be difficult for an Indian.  I do not know the procedure, but I understand it is complicated.  BTW... Why is everything in India so complicated?

Akala J wrote:

Hi! Any Indians here who has recently got a work visa? Please share the procedure to get criminal background. I'm told that one should get it from home state and get it approved from New Delhi. Can someone do it on my behalf or I need to be present?

Thanks

If you're in China on a business visa sponsored by your employer, just get in touch with Embassy of India in Beijing or Indian consulates in Shanghai and Guangzhou.

They'll issue a Police Clearance Cert. for your WP application. No worry!
http://indianembassybeijing.in/police-c … ficate.php

Good luck!

You need to obtain Police clearance Certificate also known as No Criminal certificate in China. Book an appointment with Passport Office on www.passportseva.gov.in for issue of the same. On applicant page click on the link "apply for police clearance certificate" pay the fee( INR500) and book you appointment. Carry relevant documents and you will get the PCC on the same day of appointment. You need to be present physically on the day of appointment. PM me for further queries.