Join " I'm coming to Istanbul! " group on facebook!

Before you come, meet many people who live in Istanbul!
Join " I'm coming to Istanbul!" group on FACEBOOK:)

I don't really like posting this kind of message but ... I've been working 6 years to build Expat.com, a website for expats, by expats... and you'd just like to redirect our members to facebook? :|

Dear Julien,
The first thing I should say is also Expat.com is using both "Facebook" and "Twitter". So, all your members have been already directed to Facebook and Twitter by your website.
Another thing is all your members have already facebook account for many years, so noone needs to be redirected to facebook. And believe me I registered to Expatblog this year, when I had already a facebook account, so noone gives up using expatblog even if they joing my group on facebook.
Finally please come and join my group and promote expat.com: You are totally free! :)
Regards,

Facebook, Twitter and similar social networking sites are blocked in countries such as China, where I am currently based. Given that, for the small percentage of expats visiting Istanbul from places like China, it would be useful to see information contained elsewhere, such as Expat.com.

I will return to Istanbul and Ankara this week, and look forward to any events people can recommend to attend in those cities that that may held during April.

Regards,

Mr Kopite

Hi and welcome on board Mr Kopite :)

I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

hi julien, im an expat of dubai and would like to visit istanbul this year...can you help me....

Thanks for accepting in fb...

You're welcome! :) I'm so happy to see you there! :)

how long would it take from istanbul to canakkale? by boat and by bus?

Azizejalle wrote:

hi julien, im an expat of dubai and would like to visit istanbul this year...can you help me....

i am not sure if jULIEN him self knows about Istanbul...
Juien have you been...?

regards
winafrica

Azizejalle wrote:

how long would it take from istanbul to canakkale? by boat and by bus?

By car approx.5-6 hrs,by boat i dont think there is direct trip.
But there is another way ...YENIKAPI(IST)-BANDIRMA (Ferryboat)
                               BANDIRMA - CANAKKALE (by bus )

this trip again takes nearly 5-6 hrs..

regards
WINAFRICA

winafrica, you can't imagine in how many places people are thinking I am located ...

anyway, this discussion is little by little getting off topic

Ill join them
My name is Efkan.
Accept than :)