Job seeker visa status - Chennai Consulate

Hi Folks - I had applied for job seeker visa on 18.07.2017 at Chennai, India. Its been more than 12 weeks. Still I haven't received any email about the status of my application. I tried inquiring via phone and it's of no use as they say the standard answer 'you have to wait for the email'.

Even I have emailed them but didn't received any response.

Can anyone suggest me if there is a way to know the status of my application ?

Thank in Advance.
Hitendra

hitendra116 wrote:

I had applied for job seeker visa on 18.07.2017 at Chennai, India. Its been more than 12 months.

Apparently, you are writing from the future.
Come back to here and now and maybe things will turn out not that bad!
Or you could travel even further into the future, until the outcome of your application is known.
But be careful, there's always the danger of landing in a parallel universe!

ha ha ha haha...that's quite funny.

I came back.  :D

hitendra116 wrote:

Hi Folks - I had applied for job seeker visa on 18.07.2017 at Chennai, India. Its been more than 12 weeks. Still I haven't received any email about the status of my application. I tried inquiring via phone and it's of no use as they say the standard answer 'you have to wait for the email'.

Thank in Advance.
Hitendra

Hi Hitendra,

For getting slot for 18.07.2017,when did you book the online slot?

Howmany days inadvance  you booked?
When i try to book,always i was getting message like,all slots have been booked.

When will the slot schedule open?
Pls reply.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Sreedhar

Hi, I am also trying to book a slot for the Job seeker visa at Chennai consulate for the past two months.
All the time it shows slot are all booked. Is there a specific date and time to check ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Pradeep M

Hi,

Even I am tracking for the past 3 months. Today, what I saw is that they displayed the month of February but the message displayed as 'Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals'.

People, who have booked the slots please provide pointers for the same.

Regards,
Srihari

Why don't you contact the embassy and ask?

Hi,

I have visited the Embassy and they say that there is only online appointment system and no other mode for booking the appointment.

Had anyone else tried to contact them and got a different reply?

Regards
Pradeep M

I guess its bad timing, you have to be patient and the luck of the game for when and how you get a free slot.

I was lucky today to reach them via telephone after 5 days. I explained the scenario clearly and the person (who attended the call) asked me to wait and keep trying. Let us hope the best and wait for our tide.

SREEDHAR17 wrote:
hitendra116 wrote:

Thank in Advance.
Hitendra

Hi Hitendra,

For getting slot for 18.07.2017,when did you book the online slot?

Howmany days inadvance  you booked?
When i try to book,always i was getting message like,all slots have been booked.

When will the slot schedule open?
Pls reply.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Sreedhar

Hi Sreedhar,
Can you please say me how you booked the appointment for job seeker visa.
I have been still trying for last month but unable to succeed.
Whenever I opened Its shows like that "Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals."

Can you please help me. Is any specific time intervals available to book.

Best Regards,
Manikandan

Hi,

Did you get approval email, finally? If yes, How many weeks it took?

Thanks

hitendra116 wrote:

Thank in Advance.
Hitendra

Hi,

Did you get approval email, finally? If yes, How many weeks it took?

Thanks

Hi ,

I have been trying to block a date at Chennai consulate for job seeker visa since last 2 months and was not lucky enough till now. Today I could find a slot but, could not able to submit  because it was asking for the travel agent details and its a mandatory one.
I am applying for myself and not contacted any consultancy.Could anyone help me what can I give in that.
Thanks

Hi all,
Anyone has experience with rescheduling JSV slot in Chennai consulate? I have received only a "cancellation" link. Not a rescheduling link (apparently Bangalore consulate mail comes with two such links). I would like to prepone my appointment to July end. If anyone has a way, please inform.

Thank you,
Ramya.A.S.

Hello Friends,

Even I have been trying to block a date at Chennai consulate for job seeker visa since last 3 months, but still I am unable to.

I contacted Consulate directly, even they say that we need to keep checking the site for the slots. I see till September, the no slots are available and in few days the slots will get opened for October.

Can you Guys help me how I can block the slot for a month of October, any idea about the date and time when the slots will get opened for a subsequent months.

Regards
Raj

Hi Raj,

Good day.

Message me in private.Wll guide you how to get slot for JSV from Chennai consulate.

Regards,
Sreedhar

SREEDHAR17 wrote:

Hi Raj,

Good day.

Message me in private.Wll guide you how to get slot for JSV from Chennai consulate.

Regards,
Sreedhar

If you know a way, please share with the Forum so it helps everyone.

Hi,

This is Archana from hyderabad. Could please let me know if quick way to get the appointment for job seeker visa at chennai consulate.

Hi Madam,

Getting slot in Chennai consulate is very difficult.You need to login at 3.30 AM daily and check the status.I appeared through Bangalore consulate and got my JSV and currently I'm in Germany on job search.If you want,pls share your no in private.I'll add in concern whatsapp group who are trying from Chennai consultate.You can get more info from this group.
Thanks,
Sreedhar

Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals.

Hi

I am trying to book an appointment for job seeker visa through chennai german consulate but could not able to book it as the only message I was getting is all the slots have been booked.

Can anyone help me out in this please?

Sunilkumar007 wrote:

Hi

I am trying to book an appointment for job seeker visa through chennai german consulate but could not able to book it as the only message I was getting is all the slots have been booked.

Can anyone help me out in this please?

Please read this post > #20

Hi

Thanks for the information.

I couldn't able to send a private message to anyone as I am getting 404 error while sending the message.

I have another query.

I am looking for a Job seeker visa and I have a complete working experience in chennai.

Is that fine, if I can book an appointment from Bangalore consulate?

If you can get to another consulate and they have appointments free there, go to that one. Everyone seems to go to the Chennai Consulate and that's why its nearly impossible to get an appointment there.

Thank you.

Hi Sreedhar,

Can you please send a private message to me, once you come in to online. As I couldn't able to send a message.

I would request you to add me to the whatsapp group for chennai german job seeker visa

Hi Sreedhar,
Even I m trying to book the appointment for JSV Chennai location @German time 12:00AM  to 12:30AM, but unable to book the slot everytime I got same window UNFORTUNATELY, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals.
Kindly help me in this matter.

Could you ask him to add me to pleasss as I m in the beginning of process ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please share your personal details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Where can we get visa from?

Kzman wrote:

Pretty strange question,  in a thread about getting the visa from the Chennai consulate!
(Hint: Any other consulate or embassy would also work!)

Kzman wrote:

What did you do when you lived in Hessen?