Stealing Bones

On the news is another tomb-breaking story and once again the news reports from  news reporters or anyone else is unable to give accurate information has to what these bones are used for and why they are taken. 
Do these bones travel outside the country?  who are the buyers and clients of these stolen bones? 
What is the purpose for which these human bones are used for?  Are the bones only from the dead or can these bones be from kidnapped individuals?  Its is rumored that bones can be sold for $200 a kilo or more and there is great wealth for people in this market.  What have you heard about this black market?

Come on, does the ideas of of stealing and selling bones sound "rational" to nonChristian (albit they have done some rather honorific thins themselves)?

I have suspicions to think that these bones are taken for the purposes of gris gris, voodoo if you will.  But can't get a bead on this activity or proof which is why I pose the question.  Unlike the stealing of children by a French organization for the purpose of stealing organs which scares the locals here for they know something but can't prove it. I have even been told that children in smaller villages are told to stay away from vasaha or they will eat you, though organ stealing  has been documented in news reports. and condemned by President Sarkozy .   http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/31/world … 1chad.html
Africa and Madagascar is full of illegal activities by the West such as the dumping of out of date pharmaceuticals.
When it comes to the stealing of bones from grave sites I am searching for the reason why?

Another story about stealing bones in Mahajanga last week, and today in Orange news there was this.  TAOLAGARO: 5 individuals were apprehended by the Taolagnaro National Police on Thursday, October 26th. They had 120kgs of human bones and planned to sell them at a price of 100 million Ariary. The case will be presented very soon to the public prosecutor of Taolagnaro.

But in all these stories I never hear who are the buyers, have you?

When I was back in a madagascar that was when I was little, selling bones were heard everywhere where people will dig up someone's grave. Not sure of what they do to it but they do sell it and say that it's for medicine it is unknown what they do to it but I heard that it travels out to the country. It's sickening but it's actually happening until now.

MAHAJANGA II  :  Two burglars of tombs in the rural commune of Bekobay in Ambovoatango, district of Mahajanga II, were apprehended by the gendarmes of the Mahajanga Territorial Brigade with 17kg of human bones. 

http://www.orange.mg/