Moving outside Bahrain for marriage while owing student loans?

Title says it all. How can you pay them back if you leave? How do you get permission to move outside the country with a spouse?

My girl (a nurse... military) would be moving to be with me in America, so we are trying to figure out how we could pay back the rest of what she owes in USD, which will be expensive but it will be worth it for sure.

Appreciate any leads.

if it is a bank loan, you can send money to your Bahrain account from USA though Western union or some other money exchange. Bank will auto deduct it from your account on due date. i do not think there is any restriction to travel abroad if you have a loan. you can fly with your girl to US.

All the best

Have a word with the bank where you have availed the loan from, they are the only ones who could give you the right options.
Good luck.


New topic