Emergency Loan Facilities

Hi,

Does anyone know of any facilities that can provide emergency loans?

I have a major personal emergency and my bank can't process until the end of September as I've just moved to them (at the request of my employer).

It is literally a life or death emergency where I require to borrow 1000BD until 01st October.  Due to the urgent nature, I am happy to pay whatever interest or charges would be applicable. I have until the end of this week if anyone can advise me at all.

Thanks.

Hello,

As far as i am aware most of the banks will want you to transfer your salary for availing a loan facility. Why don't you check with your company regarding an advance payment or may be they have a loan facility? if not then i have heard about Bahrain Credit, but i have not come across anyone who has availed a loan facility from them.
http://www.bahraincredit.com.bh/mainmen … nal-Loans/

I am sure if anyone else has more info they would reply back.

T&R

Thank you for the link!

hi kmmcgk

A word of caution - whatever your emergency, DO NOT borrow from any "friendly and compassionate" individual lenders. These people are loan sharks. They charge exorbitant interest rates. And they are criminals who will not hesitate to harm you if you delay payment.

Its bests to borrow from banks or other recognized lending institutions. Maybe even ask your employer for help, if this is only until 1 October.

Hi ,I know your post is way old,but I am in the same situation,I am in urgent need of money,Did you get any solution to your problem if yes how??

There is no solution to such a problem except to borrow from friends or family.

Thank you for your response,

Check with Bahrain Credit

@XTang please can u refers me to I need to ask a lending money

My name is leo
Moderated by Djameel last year
Reason : Please do not share contact details on the open forums.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
You keep posting for a reference for a loan.  Go to a bank.   Private money lending is illegal (And potentially dangerous) in Bahrain.  Giving a reference towards such activities is also against the forum rules.

I need a parsonal loan urgently. Any condition I will agreed. Please anyone help me 🙏

Speak to your bank