Migrating

Hi,

Im moving to Malaysia around sort of mid april,Ive been to malaysia twice before but recently discovered that I have a father who lives in KL with his whole family,so I will be starting university over in Malaysia.

Im originally south american but I have been brought up in england,lived there more or less my whole life in a small city called Coventry which is very close to Birmingham. I would like to get to know more people so anyone who is up for a chat and maybe friendship is more then welcome. Thank you for reading :)

Amir Mendez

Hello Amir,

Welcome soon to Malaysia...
which uni will u go to?
given your name, do u have any origins from Pakistan? (reminds me of UK famous boxer Amir Khan...;))
Coventry is famous thanks to football actually..:)
no problem if u want to meet up with friends when u re here...

Cheers,

Nassim

Hi there... I am a Malaysian.. so please feel free to ask anything about Malaysia ....

hi, welcome to malaysia and i am from pakistan and living in malaysia.
thanks

Hiya.. :D

Nice knowing u will be moving to Malaysia and start your Uni here? Sso where will u be studying at?
Anyways, u mentioned that u have been here twice before.. I hope u like it here and I hope all the best for u and your move. Hope u will have a blast in Malaysia :)
cheers..

heyy,thank you all,
Nassim_from_Paris: I might me going to a uni called HELP University College,yepp I know Amir khan get that alot, Im actually half south american and half Afghani,although the family that i was brought up with were Pakistanis,yeh will do mate defo,after ive properly settled down then maybe we could meet up :)

thank you "imranmalik" and "sathis", maybe will get the chance to meet both of you,never knew people on this forum was as friendly as you lot :)

sofia star: yepp my flights on the 15th of april,its called "HELP University College" ,hmm yeah a holiday and living in Malaysia  could be pretty different,yeh I will defo,thank you,do you go to uni in Malaysia???

Ohh yes I do know that university..
its a pretty good university  from what i heard off :)
Yeapp it totally different when u are on holiday and when u are staying for good..
Well, I still think u will have a really good time if u find good friends and company around.
KL is a really fun place :D
No worries.
Ohh nope Im 17 and in my last year of high school :D

Dude, Hope you have a good time here in KL... But I suggest that if you really want to study, you must go to UK...

Malaysia is a kool place and offer good education also. It's your call.

ok thank you, Im from the Uk mate :D ,already studied here,didnt really liike it,so Im moving on to Malaysia,plus my family on my dads side who ive never met all live there,so im  going to stay with them :)