Moving to Pereria and looking for information

Hello.  Thank you for viewing my blog.  I am new to this format and I hope to establish contacts over the next six months of
Americans in and around the Pereria area to help me get informed of the lifestyle.  I have visited Cali and Bogota several times in 2003 and I lived in Bogota for two months.  I am engaged to marry  a wonderful Colombiana in September and live in Pereria.  I will be opening a market trading academy in Colombia so my interest is of knowledge to set up a business after my marriage.  I have no vices and I am not marrying for any other benefit than to have a beautiful family.  My first marriage lasted 38 years and this will be to my last breath.  Thank you for reading and I will be most appreciative of any feedback.

Hello.
I am also going to live in Pereira in the next couple of months, also for my Colombiana. I have been to Pereira this year for a month and I've seen a lot.

The only problem I have is that I still need a job in or near Pereira. But I'm really actively searching for one. (If someone has an idea for a software developer, please let me know!)

If you need any info you could ask me!
Daniël

Hi Daniel,

I would be interested in a dialog with you about Pereria if you are interested.  Please write me to my personal mail at [email protected]

Thank you for the post and I hope to meet you online.

Have a good day,
\
Jerry