What is the cost of living in Oman?

Hello Everyone,
        I have an offer from landscape company in Oman. They are offering me 500 OMR. Company is bearing the cost of bachelor's ccommodation, transport. But I have to bear food cost. Please guys suggest me is it a good offer? Am I able to save good money? And how much Indian food costs in Oman?
They said they will give increment of 50 OMR after 6 months.
I have to reply company, please suggest me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Aniket

You sound a fresh graduate so I urge you to accept this offer, you will save money but remind you your professional life does not start with saving, so let's stress on experience first and knowing nothing about your employer I am sure if u prove urself you will b happy soon.

Best wishes

Aniket Paramane wrote:

Hello Everyone,
        I have an offer from landscape company in Oman. They are offering me 500 OMR. Company is bearing the cost of bachelor's ccommodation, transport. But I have to bear food cost. Please guys suggest me is it a good offer? Am I able to save good money? And how much Indian food costs in Oman?
They said they will give increment of 50 OMR after 6 months.
I have to reply company, please suggest me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Aniket

Do a bit of RND via plenty of similar topics that are already discussed in the Cost of Living Oman  section. You'll understand automatically.

Try www.numbeo.com for cost of living