Vietnamese language

Do you know the Vietnamese language schools where learn from the beginner level without using English or another foreign language? At one time I learned Thai language in this way and was very pleased. I am interested in schools where teachers are able to teach without resorting to an explanation in English. Thanks in advance :)

Learning language by immersion is easier when one is staying with a local family (renting a room in their house, sharing the meals with them, and involving oneself in their daily activities) than talking a course, even a course in which English is not spoken. 

In total immersion, your interaction would be with several members of the family in various ages and different ways of expressing themselves instead of one teacher who more than likely doesn't stray from a specific lesson plan.  You would be involved in conversations that happen in real life and real time instead of textbooks that were written years ago, and the amount of practice time would be more than the one hour or so in classroom.

On top of all of those advantages, your daily lessons are free!

You can contact HCMC University of Humanity and Social Sciences at 10-12 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1 for your information.

Hi. I don't know if there is any Vietnam language class like that. but you can email to *** She is a private Vietnamese teacher. Maybe she can design a class for your request.

Best.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum. You may share it through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct