Vietnamese Language Courses

I'm looking for an affordable Vietnamese Language Program that will allow me to get a student visa. I've heard Ho Chi Minh University has a program, but I can't find it on the Web. If anyone has a web address for that program, I would appreciate it. Vietnam National University also has a program, but it's a bit far away. I'm currently in Saigon studying at Vietnamese Language Garden and am looking to continue my studies this coming fall.

The University of Social Sciences and Humanities is often recommended for language study.

Google also burps out this one in Hanoi with visas.

How is the language garden?

I really like it. It's a lot to absorb (I'm mostly been doing 4 hours per day, five days per week), but I'm learning a lot and making good headway.

Interesting, thanks

Can some one share the address of Vietnamese language garden

PankajGupta5d wrote:

Can some one share the address of Vietnamese language garden

Google is your friend. It's in Binh Thanh.

Thanks, Senwl

What are the possibilities to join a language learning center to have a prolonged and structured learning of Vietnamese? Preferably south of D1 and not during peak office hours.

danrodri wrote:

What are the possibilities to join a language learning center to have a prolonged and structured learning of Vietnamese? Preferably south of D1 and not during peak office hours.

Not taken lessons from them as such, but going by their youtube videos, tiengvietoi seem like a great outfit.

They sometimes have foreigners (former or current students) doing youtube videos in Vietnamese. Amazing.

They seem to be in Hanoi only. I am in Saigon.
But thxs anyways

danrodri wrote:

They seem to be in Hanoi only. I am in Saigon.
But thxs anyways

It says Saigon on their page, did you contact them.

Reminds me of the old expression 'You can lead a horse to water.....'

Anyway, confirmation received this afternoon that they offer face-to-face 1-1 and group classes in Saigon:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9idbmgx4c55tbb/tiengvietoi-reply-classes-in-saigon-Screenshot_20210113-135701.jpg?raw=1