St Patrick's Day Celebrations

Hey Guys,

So myself and some of the other 'expat-bloggers' are going to be celebrating St Patrick's Day next Thursday, 17th March 2011.

Starting off in Green Vespa for some Irish stew and first drink of the day (unless you're actually Irish then you'll probably already be drunk by this point...Nuala ;-) ) Then working our way south down the Riverside, hitting up the Irish bars and parties.

Last stop at Quealy's for those of you hard core enough to make it that far.

Wear green or suffer the consequences.

For the teachers, plan tests, movie time and silent reading for your Friday morning!

Hope to see some new people there!

(facebook.com/event.php?eid=134489836620339 )

Sam :)

Hello Samantha,

I sticked the discussion for more visibility ;)

Hey Sam,

Tests and movie time planned already!!I also know what to say to my students incase of the qs "Teacher why are your eyes so red today" :) Now the green outfit.....

This will be fun.See ya :)

MAggie

Haha the questions from the students.:P I will be prepared this time. Not that it happens often or anything :/

I too am working on the green outfit. Let me know if you find anything and where abouts. Went in export today, not much green in there.

See you next Thursday!

sticky to me removed?

wish I had seen this post much early, I would have joined in the celebration. My name is Patrick and that was the celebration of my patron saint. Oh I really missed that. Hopefully, next year, by the grace of God, I will be an active participant