Looking for female friends around amsterdam:)

Hi my name is Lucy and I am looking for friends to chit chat, chill and hangout. I am currently working as designer and quite enjoying it.

I moved here last year and I think it will be nice to have friends who understand the struggle to live here. I come from South east asia and still struggling to fit in the local society.

I hope you want to be my friend:)

Warmest regards,
Lucy

Hi Lucy! I sent you a friend request :)

Hey everyone, I am also new here. I am from Austria and I just moved to Amsterdam to work as an au-pair. Probably I will also start to study here next year. I am also looking for new people as everything is new to me here (:

u can share your no. we can meet up.

SUNNY0909 wrote:

u can share your no. we can meet up.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The person you've responded to has not logged on the Forum for the last 10 months, so she is unlikely to respond to your message.

I wish you the best of luck in reaching out to new friends, but please be careful and not publish any of your personal information on the Forum.  If you wish to pass such information, then it's better to do so by Direct Message; it's far safer for you.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Cynic, the OP, although has not posted since last year, she did visit the site 3 weeks ago. So SUNNY0909 might be lucky with a response.

SimCityAT wrote:

Cynic, the OP, although has not posted since last year, she did visit the site 3 weeks ago. So SUNNY0909 might be lucky with a response.

Good spot mate - here's hoping.  My advice regarding personal information remains valid.

Cynic wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:

Good spot mate - here's hoping.  My advice regarding personal information remains valid.

Yes very much so, in fact, I made a similar post today to remind members to use the PM system for their own safety, especially when it concerns females.

@be chippo yes

@be chippo yes I'm ready

@be chippo yes I'm ready
-@cliffkefa2

Ready for .......? You are posting on a nearly 5 year post and the OP is no longer active on the forum. 

Hello cliffkefa2,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that you commented on an inactive thread.

I invite you to introduce yourself on the thread New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed