New to Amsterdam

Hey, I have just moved to Amsterdam with my sister and we're keen to meet other expats who are living in this beautiful city.  Get in touch if you're keen to meet up for a drink sometime :)

Cheers

Hi my name is Roxy, my boyfriend and i just moved to Amsterdam  from Sydney Australia 4 months ago,  I came here on the same working holiday visa i think you would have. Would be great to meet up and have a beer.
Roxy

Hey Roxy,

Such a great city to be in huh...would be great to catch up for a beer sometime soon, find out how you guys are enjoying it and also to meet some new people.

My cell is (moderated: please use PM)

Give me a text and we can meet up soon, we're still looking for work so are reasonably free at the moment.  I hope you're enjoying this beautiful day and I look forward to meeting you both.

Cheers

Sonja

Did somebody say drinks? I'm up for drinks, not had the chance to meet anybody new here yet....

Bill

Hey,

I'm new to amsterdam, moved here last saturday, and up for a drink sometime.
Haven't started working yet so i'm pretty free.
don't hesitate sending me a mail at [email protected] .

Hi everybody..Message me drinks plan @ [email protected]

vinnuk3 wrote:

Hi everybody..Message me drinks plan @ [email protected]

Hi vinnuk3,

Subscribe to this topic is also a good idea. ;)

I hope you will find lots of new contacts on the site.

Christine

Thanks for the warm welcome Cristine..Hope to meet other expats..

Hi,
I would love to be in on drinks one evening, or maybe another kind of get together? I live in Amstelveen right outside Amsterdam, so please just email me and we could figure something out??

[email protected]

Hello,
I can helpbuilding a social network and plenty of other things - as well as having a beer ;-) -
dont hesitate to contact us/me
[email protected]

HI, Do not miss the Queens day in Amsterdam travelnut.me/queens-day-amsterdam

Hey all, did you guys go through with the drinks plan in the end? I'm up for the next session :P

Hey,
no we didn't but I am still up for it ! :)

hi iam dushan

i like to get some information about how difficult is it to get a visa to get to  Netherlands , is it hard to get a non skilled job there? . how do people there treating  people from other nationalities?

if you can reply back to me here or my email
[email protected]

thank you
dushan

Hi everyone,

I'm french, and just moved for my job in Amsterdam, i'm linving in the center

I don't know anyone..so who is up for a drink and meet up with other expats

Cheers

M. ([email protected])

Hello everybody! I am moving to amsterdam in the next few days. Don't know anyone yet. I am from Greece :)

Welcome!!

HEy girls and guys!
My name is Marina and I am also new to Holland. I WOULD LOVE to meet new friends and hang out sometime ... anybody interested? my mail is [email protected]
Originally I am from Latvia, but for some time lived in the States and the UK.
Looking forward to your emails ;)

hi...

i live in amsterdam too. may we we can have some fun here???

that would be great! any plans for the coming week guy/girls? :)
M.

[Moderated]

i am living in the center of amsterdam as well guys!! My email is [email protected]

Hi,
I just moved from Paris. if someone is up for a drink just contact me.

hey all,

I Live in Amsterdam and I gonna meet another expat in Harleem this saturday to watch the football match, if anyone interested, let me know :)

Regards,
Borja

Hi to all!!
I just moved from Ukraine, and now living in Amsterdam with my boyfriend, he is working here. But i have a lot of free time) and watn to find new friends here))

Hello Sonja,

I am new too..would like to meet more people. Where are you based? I am in amsterdam..would be great to catch up for a drink.

let me know.

TC,
Santosh

still in amsterdam??
im Raquel, im 23years old and i come from portugal!
lokking to meet new people.

I am interested..i am sure once we fix a date and time more people will join...

how does Sunday 4th Nov @ 5pm in amsterdam sound?

Hi guys,

for me next time I will join for dure if any of your are available ;)!!!

Have a good weekend!!!

Cheers

hey guys! I'm Nik, from Sydney Australia! I'll be in Amsterdam on the 26th of december! anyone want to meet up for a drink/chat? Would be great

Hello,
I am the same I just moved here last week and also looking to meet some expats. I am originally from Scotland and work as a geologist around Europe.
Let me know if you guys are still looking to meet up for a drink or a coffee,
Cheers,
Marianne

hi! I will be participating in this pub crawl, perhaps you would find interesting to join! i am also an expat ;) joining.com/activity/782/Bar%20Crawl/Amsterdam/11-01

Hi guys,

I have same story... Moved here on Saturday.. Right now doing apartment hunting but will be awesome to meet new people and have fun :) ... Please let me know how to connect :) ...looking forward to a better Sunday evening today?

heya im 22 yrs l moved here from brisbane australia with my boyfriend and looking to meet some new fun people. still searching for job so am free anytime! also am a hairdresser so if theres anyone in need for a great stylish haircut let me know:)

Hi, Im an Aussie planning to move over in mid-April on a working holiday visa.
Does anyone have any tips on the WHV process?
Once im there it would be great to meet up for a drink!
Thanks!