Morning after pills in Muscat

Hi . I'm sure this has happened to several women out there. The dreaded condom split !

To my surprise , I can't find a morning after pill in Muscat. Some of my local friends tell me it's banned here. Is there anyway I can get my hands on one ? A doctors prescription, gynaecologist, secret shops ?

I would really not like to get pregnant :(

You try Microgynon 30! Let your hubby buy for you. He can easily buy it in the pharmacy. After making contact, take 4 pills within 5 days (120 hours) and then take another 4 pills after 12 hours.

This method works for me and I have been using this brand so I can vouch for it!

Hi,

So do you take th last 4 pills after 12 hours all at once together? Ir do you space them out?

So, we take Microgynon after an accidental ejaculation? Do we take 4 pills each day in the 5 days or 4 pills all in one day and another 4 pills within 12 hours?

Did it work ??
Please want to know a little urgent
If it did can you let me know the procedure????

Liey Maz wrote:

You try Microgynon 30! Let your hubby buy for you. He can easily buy it in the pharmacy. After making contact, take 4 pills within 5 days (120 hours) and then take another 4 pills after 12 hours.

This method works for me and I have been using this brand so I can vouch for it!

Heeyy i wanted to know about this a little urgent
Like is this effective and how to take the pills??

It's an older variant of emergency contraception and not as effective.  Probably prevents 3 out of 4 pregnancies if taken correctly.  It's 4 pills as soon as possible after the act and another 4 within 12 hours.  Be mindful of the side effects which can be quite a lot varying between person to person.

@XTang I'm starting to wonder if you're actually a real life Google  :D

Ha ha. What can I say; I have had a variety of enriching life experiences in all fields!

:)

Were you able to purchase microgynon. And is ir effective?

Hii .. where can i find Microgynon in Muscat !!؟
And Do I need to be described by a doctor for seeing the drug?? please Help me

From any pharmacy, no doctor's prescription needed

Hey any updates on this?!
I need something I can buy over the counter

Hi. Did u find it and were you able to use it?!

one of my friend looking for the same issue to be resolve. any recommendation in this regards?

Noorali wrote:

Hii .. where can i find Microgynon in Muscat !!؟
And Do I need to be described by a doctor for seeing the drug?? please Help me

Where you able to get Microgynon without a prescription?

you can get from any pharmacy ....

Malik Muzamil wrote:

you can get from any pharmacy ....

Thanks!

Do I need a marriage certificate?

Hi xtang is it safe for a 17 year old to take mychrogon 30, or which is a better morning after pill and how many to take pls pls let me know soon :(

I would NEVER advise anyone to pop pills without a physician prescribing them.  I am not a doctor.  The information in the previous post above is based on facts - the effect on you needs to be evaluated by a doctor and the decision to go a certain way, is yours.

Go see a doctor or do your research e.g.

https://www.nps.org.au/medicine-finder/ … ed-tablets

Joel 737r7e82ow wrote:

Hi xtang is it safe for a 17 year old to take mychrogon 30, or which is a better morning after pill and how many to take pls pls let me know soon :(

That shows up as a normal pill, not a morning after

https://www.boots.com/health-pharmacy/w … after-pill

The shop is a massive UK retail chain so you can trust the results. Ask a doctor/chemist about local availability and health risks.

Joel 737r7e82ow wrote:

I've just checked up on the law there. Assuming I have the correct information, sex outside marriage is illegal.

This appears informative

https://gynopedia.org/Muscat