Padiyath medicity Kinshasa

Hi ppl,
Any docs working with padiyath medicity Kinshasa here?
Do they offer salaries to staffs regularly?
Reputation in public??
Kindly share your views

Hi, I am also a doctor planning to join in same hospital and looking for same information.

The embassy confirmed erring salary complaints... so i rejected the offer

If u google search there is an article in hindu too about the hosp duping doctors

Thank you Remo136 for the information. I spoke to recrutement agent. I asked them, how can hospital can reassure about the regular payment of salary? In case of strong conformation only , I will consider this job.

@drssprasad

Hello Doctor,  i also get one offer from them. Did you join there? If yes, please let me know the condition there.

@Dr Soma I left long before. They are well known for irregular salary payment. No social life because of language problem and security issues. Only occasional outing is going to vegetable market. Otherwise, it is a Jail especially for women. As time pas you will be struck there because of increasing unpaid salary. I don't recommend it.

Never join in this hospital or infact anyother hospital in this country as they dont pay salary on time and when they see your department dont generate money as they expect they will terminate you and hold your salary and give you ticket and send to your country.

@drssprasad  hi sir , my wife and I have got an offer from padiyath medicity , I would like to know about the hospital and management . Can you guide us ?