The new business idea in Tbilisi

Hi Anil,

I will be in Tbilisi, to register my company in mid April.

Let me know what information you need.

Regards,
Sam

HI
Who are you?
What do you do?
How can I help you?

Best regards

Nagy

I just came to tibilisi a week ago. Looking to invest here , any ideas? Please share.

I am coming to Tbilisi next week, we can meet and discuss if you are interested as I am planing to start few businesses.

I have ideas we can meet and talk anywhere in tbilisi

I can help you. We can meet and talk about it

Are you in tibilisi now

Hello Ubaidi,

I just saw you message that you are interested to start a restaurant  business in Tbilisi. In fact, I am looking for a reliable partner to start a business in Georgia.

Currently I am located in Kuwait. Please write me, if you are still interested start a new business!

Regards,
Zahran

Hello Zahran
I have left Georgia on 19th of April  , I was looking for residential visa to start business but it was unreliable and tricky.  Nothing is sure in gorgeia not even the government with its own words.  So I came back.  If you are Kuwaiti citizen it might be easier for you. Try your luck. Good luck.

I thought you had friends here. You and your wife would have papers done if you lissened to me. But i guess you like it in your country

I agree. Georgia is great and huge country and has a lot of tourist destinations. being neighbors of Azerbaijan and Armenia, I am confident that Tourism industry is endless for the next 50 years. :)

Hello Timor,  Thanks but everyone was telling us different storeis,  we will.be back may be next year again.

I think you had no good local friend, who would help you with your business, cause I know many strangers from so many countries, they make business here with no problems. Tell me exactly what was your problem maybe something that you did'nt do correct .

Good lock.

Pm me

"good looking" ? this is a qualification you need? must be a cultural difference.

Hello, did you come to Tbilisi in April and how goes the business formation? I am meeting with a local attorney soon to set up a company for my boss in Australia.

Hi David, Gday, How are you?
what kinds of business are you gonna formation/registered here?
do you work in Georgia? i am living here 5+ . would like to meet you .
Thanks!!

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There are many people you will encounter here who are more than willing to "help" you start up a business. And it will probably cost you allot more money and who knows if it will succeed? I am currently setting up a tourism related business that involves a new custom phone app for hotels. Low (almost none) overhead, minimum investment and minimum risk. If you have any interest let me know and I will give you more details and also let you know when it's set up...Before asking you for any money.
Best regards, David

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please write in English. Thank you

Hi
What kind of building?

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please write in English + do not post your private number on the forum. Thank you

Create a house construction company with California anti-seismic standards.
This does not exist in Georgia.

A magnitude 4.3 earthquake rocked Georgia on October 28, 2018.
Its epicenter was located near the town of Bordjomi.
Cracks appeared on houses.
The earthquake caused panic among residents of the village of Vardgineti, located two kilometers from Bordjomi.
Due to the tremors, the local TV station Bordjomi had to stop broadcasting.
“We were waiting for the earthquake to end before continuing the live, but it did not stop. The light and equipment went out. When we got out, we saw cracks in the building and plaster falling, ”announced a presenter later.

- 1900, Tbilisi earthquake - Mag. 6
- February 20, 1920, Gori earthquake - Mag 6.2
- April 29, 1991, Racha earthquake - Mag. 7
- April 25, 2002, Tbilisi earthquake - Mag. 4.8
- September 8, 2009, Oni earthquake - Mag. 6
- 28 octobre 2018, Bordjomi - Mag. 4.3

Panic and cracks, sounds terrible. It was so bad there were no deaths and they wouldn't even list it on Wikipedia's: List of earthquakes in Georgia (country)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e … n_Georgia_(country)
Where'd you get those quotes by the way?

Hi my name is prabin thapa and i am from nepal i want to start my own startup in georgia. And i need georgian business partner inorder to successfully start my business in georgia so if you would like to build an empire to change the world please contact me on my email address ***
Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

Hi, Prabin, pls send me your email and will discuss

[link moderated]

Hello my friends. I am from Angola, I am a consultant and foreign trade manager working with exports and imports. I am interested in setting up an export and import agency in Georgia. I seek someone can give me information about this market in georgia. it would be very interesting to find someone interested in working with me in Georgia who is native and fluent in a foreign language

Hello Carlos, first you will need to register a company here and it's best to have a good lawyer to help you. I did, and it was quite easy and inexpensive. I recommend Luka Kordzaia, [email protected]. If you need any other insight into Georgian living just let me know. Best regards, David

thank you my friend. we can share information through whatsap I send you my number

First I thank you for your ready availability my friend. how did it say there is any base or source of information that can search for information about the export and import business in Georgia?

I don't know much about the import-export business here but perhaps Luka can help you?

Hello.
I am wondering when Georgian government will lift the curfew for tourist entering the country?

Supposed to be the end of next month.

Hello, it's not yet decided but expecting by July

Rebranding Georgia's tourism image:
Domestic tourism starting June 15, int'l tourism from July 1. So it seems July 1 is the latest target.

Hey, if you are an experienced cook of Lebanese & other Middle Eastern cuisine, please come to Yogyakarta, Indonesia! There is a dearth of mid to high level dining opportunities offering Arab cuisine.

Concerning Indian cuisine, there are a few places in the mid range but they are devoid of atmosphere or originality. They are also overpriced for what they offer. My viewpoint only YMMV.

HI CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW IS BUSINESS OF GIVING CARS TO TAXI DRIVERS IN TBILISI ON RENT.HOW MUCH I CAN EARN FROM SMALL CAR PER DAY OR PER MONTH. WHICH CITY IS BETTER FOR RENTING CARS TO TAXI DRIVERS....BATUMI OR TBILISI...THANK YOU...

Hi,
You really need in access of 50,000 Euro to start up a small business in Georgia?